He broke

"Aww, look at the little nerd working on his little school papers," Bucky spoke sarcastically to Sam.

Peter was over it. He just snapped his pen in half before slamming the pieces on the coffee table. He liked his head to look at the men, a tired look in his eyes as his eyes filled with tears. All conversation from the rest of the avengers sat on the couches around them stopped.

"Anything else? Because you call me just about every other name under the sun. What, being bullied at school isn't enough for you? Isn't enough for you that you both have to bully me at home to? Making me not even want to be here anymore. You might think it's only teasing and little pranks, but when I wake up each morning fearing for my life knowing that your words are just going to be ammunition to add more slices to my wrists and thighs, fearing that I've woken up for more torture. So, anything else? Because I'm sick of it. I don't know what I've done to make you hate me, but whatever, I'm over it," Peter said before getting up and leaving, grabbing only his phone as he left in the elevator. He turned back before the machine came and spoke up again. "First my parents died in a plane crash when I was 4, I was sexually assaulted by my babysitter, was bitten and almost killed by a radioactive spider, had my uncle die in my arms from a gunshot a week after said almost death, had my aunt May stabbed and died in my arms, blipped for five years. What more could you want for me to go through? What I ever did  to you, I'll never know," Peter spoke before leaving the two men feeling very guilty.

Tony immediately pulled his phone out and began tracking his kid before looking at Steve, Bucky and Sam.

"I told you to stop, that you were actually hurting the kid, but no, you ignored me. For months you've been torturing that fifteen year old kid, I told you to stop. It was one of the only rules in my tower. But no, you just had to continue. That child has been trying to kill himself for months because of everything you've said to him. He gets beaten up at school, goes out as Spider-Man and get shot at and stabbed. Then he comes home, to what is supposed to be a safe place for him, for him to get beaten and broken down here to. Now, I have to go and find him," Tony said before calling Mark 68 and leaving.

"I can't believe you still do this. How could you have not noticed how broken that boy is?" Wanda spoke angrily.

"I told you to stop," Steve said even angrier.

"I... I didn't know it was that bad," Sam spoke softly. He just got up and walked out feeling so ashamed of himself. He'd have to find a way to make it up to the kid. He hadn't deserved it at all.

Tony landed next to the kid sat on the edge of a bridge and sat next to him, Peter leaning into his arms immediately. "Why is it always me?" He asked his dad softly.

"I don't know, son, you don't deserve any of it, I don't know why they are treating to like this. I'm sorry, I've tried to get them to stop," Tony said softly as he hugged his son tightly.

Peter just sighed before asking his dad to take him home. They immediately went home to their lounge and ignored everyone as Peter went back to his homework. "Sorry for my behaviour, it was really disrespectful of me to shout at adults like that," Peter spoke softly as he got back to work.

"Kid, we don't blame you, we're sorry we hadn't noticed how badly you were hurting," Natasha spoke but Peter just ignored the words as he focused on his work.

Tony just shrugged when they looked at him in question. Tony got down next to the kid and began helping him with his math work. Bruce took over his science work and answered them all for him, Steve taking the history work whilst Natasha took the Spanish work. The others just left the room to let them all focus.

Peter allowed himself to collapse into his dads arms tiredly, falling asleep in seconds as the group all continued to do his work for him. "He's so adorable, he doesn't deserve what the world has given him," Rhodey said, having been the only one to stay who wasn't helping them.

"I know, he has had such a bad life. He's been through so much and he's only sixteen," Tony spoke as he hugged the boy, writing the last couple equations with his spare hand before picking him up and taking him onto the couch, sitting next to Rhodey and laying the kid next to him, his head on his thigh.

Sam and Bucky were planning ways to apologise to the kid. But who knows if he'd accept. They knew they wouldn't ever forgive them if they were him. But it was worth a shot. Right?

Right?