Filler chapter 12

Robert came up behind Scarlett and wrapped his arms around her waist, lacing his fingers through the back of her hands and burying his face into the crook of her neck, gently kissing it as he did so. Scarlett, in return, leaned completely into his arms as she continued her conversation with Lizzie.

The rest of the cast smiled as they saw Robert hugging Scarlett. They loved their friendship, it was awfully sweet and cute. Lizzie and Scarlett finished their conversation so Lizzie left to speak with someone else whilst Scarlett gently let go of Roberts hands before turning and hugging him, Robert lifting his head so she could do so. She buried her head into his chest as he kissed the top of her head gently.

"You alright?" She whispered softly causing him to smile. She was so caring about everyone, there wasn't any fake love and especially not to him. They were like brother and sister but ever so much more than that. Robert loved her so much, and she loved him in return just as much, if not more.

"Yeah, just wanted a hug. Is that okay?" Robert replied softly causing Scarlett to nod into his chest. She'd pull away and talk to him but she was starting to fall asleep stood up in his arms. "You can sleep later, lovely, we've got more scenes to shoot," Robert said as he pulled back from her, keeping his arms around her but enough so she would frown and look up at him tiredly. Robert kissed her forehead before letting go and grabbing her hand to lead her over to Hemsworth.

Chris hugged her softly before they began talking together. Scarlett was leaning against Roberts side with the man's arm around her back and waist. They chatted for a half hour before they were all called back to hair and makeup.

Scarlett's heart fluttered the entire time she was with Robert. The man was always, always gentle with her, always checking if things were okay and protecting her and her boundaries and he always looked out for and after. There wasn't a day she didn't enjoy when he was with her. She kept glancing at him through the mirrors and knew he'd seen her do so. Robert and Scarlett were finished at the same time so they ditched their cast mates and went towards set together.

"Hey, I love you," Scarlett said softly as he lead her out with his hand on her back. Robert lifted her hand and kissed it softly.

"I love you too. Are you alright?" He asked softly, just to be sure.

"I am, thank you, just tired. I didn't sleep well last night," she spoke but didn't need to elaborate. He knew that sometimes she got really bad anxiety and insomnia and it always seemed to creep onto her busiest days.

"Aww, I'm sorry. How many more scenes do you have today?" He asked her as they  walked into the studio.

"Three, but they're spread out I think, so I'm here for a while yet. I couldn't even drive this morning, Evans picked me up. I was too scared to attempt it with how tired I am," Scarlett spoke before yawning. Robert nodded before leaving her to talk with Holland as he went to speak to Kevin.

"Kev, can we get Scarlett's scenes done quickly? She's not feeling to good, it was one of those nights again and she's almost dead on her feet," Robert asked softly. Kevin agreed instantly causing Robert to smile. He only had one more scene that day and it was being shot with Scarlett so he was going to take her home.

"Hey, we're doing you're scenes first then I'm taking you home," Robert said as he walked up to Scarlett and Tom. He hugged Tom gently, he'd barely seen the kid all day. "You alright, kid?" He asked softly. Tom nodded.

"Yeah, I guess. Nothing special," Tom replied. Robert nodded and chatted with them both before the scenes were started.

He shot his scene with Scarlett and a couple other cast members before sitting next to the camera and watched Scarlett's final two scenes for the day.

"Cut, well done guys. Scar, we'll see you and Robert on Monday. We hope you feel better soon," Kevin spoke as he hugged the woman in question.

"Thank you. I'll see you next week," Scarlett said before waving at everyone and leaving with Robert to their trailers, changing and going home. Robert took her into her house and upstairs before laying in her bed with her head on his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair softly causing her to smile.

"Go to sleep, love, I'll be right here," Robert said gently. Scarlett turned and kissed his chest before relaxing.

"Thanks Rob," she spoke before falling into slumber. Robert just scrolled through social media for a while before falling asleep, about a half hour after she'd fallen asleep. They both slept until morning.