SA

As soon as Tony saw the name online he immediately ran into the lounge and pressed a button on the wall. It was an emergency meeting button for the avengers, who, except for Peter, we're all in the tower. Everyone came running in and sat down looking worriedly at Tony who was muttering and pacing back and forth.

"Tones?" Bruce spoke up softly.

"Thor, bring Loki and get here now," Tony prayed to the sky aloud before the men immediately arrived. It wasn't often Tony prayed for them, so of course they immediate left Asgard to see him.

"Tony, what's wrong?" Natasha asked.

"I'm in no right to tell you this, so I'll ask, Steven can you get May and Peter from their apartment here please?" Tony asked softly. Steven nodded and opened a portal into their living room.

Peter, seeing Tony look so stressed stepped through and immediately hugged the man tightly, May following and standing next to Natasha. "What's going on?" May asked softly.

"We don't know," Natasha responded.

"Pete, I need you to tell them about SW. I wouldn't make you unless it was really important," Tony said pulling back from the boy who tilted his head in confusion but turned to the others.

"When I was four, my aunt and uncle liked to go out on dates, you know like normal people, and they both worked full time. I had a basically full time babysitter named Skip Wescott. He..." Peter stopped himself before leaning back into Tony's chest, the elder immediately hugging him from behind. "He sexually assaulted me for three years and nine days. He was caught when Aunt May and Uncle Ben came home early one day. Now, it's something I didn't really want to tell you guys, because of the situation but dad asked me to, so I did. Why am I telling them?" Peter asked turning his head to look at his dad.

"Pete, he's out of prison now, and he's applied and got into being a teacher at your school. He's taking over for Mr. Harrington whilst he's on paternity leave. I would like to ask you, Loki, can you still do the snake tattoo thing?" Tony asked first looking at Peter then Loki who nodded.

"Yes, I'm assuming you want me at school with Spider-Baby?" Loki said willing to do so.

"Please, if you wouldn't mind. I've called the school for a student assembly with me on Monday, teachers will be in a meeting so we can let people know to keep away from him, and if necessary have a friend with them at all times. Pete, are you going to be alright? I can pull you from school if needs be," Tony spoke softly. Peter pulled out of Tony's arms and looked everyone in the eyes before looking back at his dad.

"I don't want them hurt, they're just kids, I need to be there for them. Besides, uncle Loki will be there and I have you on speed dial too. Dad I'll be fine, don't worry about me," Peter spoke softly.

"Thanks, kid, I'm sorry I forced you to tell them like this," Tony spoke hugging the boy to his chest tightly.

"It's alright, I'm fine, dad, nothing will go wrong. Now, let's prepare out presentation," Peter said before looking at May. "I'm sorry, I know this was our day, do you mind if o go work with dad?" Peter asked softly.

"Yeah, kiddo, I'll go see if Pepper needs help in her office. Have fun. I larb you," May spoke causing Peter to smile.

"I larb you too," he spoke before leaving with Tony and Bruce.

Monday morning came and Tony, Bruce and Peter walked into school towards the hall where everyone was. They'd been and placed silencers around the room stopping any sound from getting out. Peter lifted his arms and Tony immediately placed him on his hip, knowing the boy was stress tired.

They got into the hall and shut the door before all conversation stopped. What was Peter doing with two avengers?

"Hi, I'm Tony Stark and I called this meeting without teachers for a very important message," Tony spoke seriously causing everyone to immediate straighten. The man was never this serious, never.