Filler chaper 21

"I wanna be besties that hang out, but he won't hang out with me because he's so into himself," Anthony explained jokingly. It might have been a joke, he always hung out with Sebastian, but that didn't make Sebastian feel any better. His anxiety had been terrible lately, and he always felt like he wasn't doing enough for his relationships, that he could be doing better. So, for Anthony to say it, even jokingly, just informed his fears that he wasn't good enough as a friend. And that hurt.

After the interview, Sebastian got his keys and phone before leaving his house. He got in his car and drove towards Chris' house, since he was currently staying in a house in California since he'd wanted a change of scenery. He knocked on the door and waited around thirty seconds before Chris answered.

"Hey, Sebby," Chris said as he opened the door to let his friend in. They'd not seen each other in a while, so he was happy to see him. Although, he was worried, he could see the pain in Sebastian's eyes. Sebastian immediately went through to Chris' kitchen, making himself a shot of vodka before doing it and pouring another, Chris watched him take three shots quickly from the doorway. Now he was extremely worried, Sebastian didn't do vodka, he usually stayed with easy going alcohol like wines, so he didn't do vodka, not very often and not in shots, usually with tonic water if he wanted something stronger than a fine wine.

Chris walked over and hugged his best friend tightly, Sebastian collapsing into his arms and hugging back, tears beginning to pour down his face. Something must have happened during one of his interviews. He knew both he and Mackie were doing interviews for TFATWS so, that imposes the question as to what the fuck happened.

"It's alright, Seb, what's wrong? I've got you, talk to me," Chris said softly as he tightened the grip he had on the man. That caused Sebastian to cry harder, as though he'd forgotten what affection looked like. Chris wanted to hurt whoever had hurt his best friend, Sebastian isn't deserve to be in this much emotional pain.

Sebastian calmed himself down using Chris' heartbeat in order to do so. Chris just held him until he'd cried himself out before pulling back. He picked Sebastian up onto his hip, carrying him to the lounge before sitting the boy onto the couch, taking a seat next to him. "What happened, love?" Chris asked him, not forcing him to talk, but wanting him to know he can if he wishes.

Sebastian would have spoken with him, had his phone not rung. He pulled it out of his pocket and frowned, seeing who it was on the screen, but answered it anyways. "Hey," he said softly.

"SeBass, you alright? You looked off during that interview," Anthony said talking at normal volume but Chris could hear it from sitting next to the man.

"I'm fine, 'Chino. Don't worry," Sebastian said softly. He didn't really want to tell Anthony that he was the one who hurt his feelings. Chris rested a hand on Sebastian's thigh in comfort, Sebastian moving over to lean his head on the man's shoulder, switching the phone to his other ear in order to do so.

"Are you sure? You looked pretty out of it," Anthony said in confirmation.

"I'm fine, I promise. Look I've got to go, but I'll see you in the interview tomorrow," Sebastian said softly.

"Okay, love you," Anthony said before ending the call. He knew Sebastian was hurting but why he did not know.

Sebastian threw his phone in the general direction of the coffee table, not caring that it landed almost hard enough to damage the phone. "Just bad anxiety, C, I'll be fine. Just something said in the interview that made it worse today," he said softly. Chris frowned at that. He hated that anxiety had hit his best friend especially so badly.

"I'm sorry, what was said?" Chris asked softly, wrapping his spare arm around his best friends waist.

"It was one of M's jokes, but the way my head took it was that I'm a bad friend. Which I know isn't true, otherwise I wouldn't have friends, but that's what my head made it out to be. It caused my anxiety to spike and here I am," Sebastian spoke softly. "He said he wanted to be friends that hang out but I refuse as I'm so into myself," he said, additionally. "I never refuse to hang out with him, he's one of my closest friends, but my anxiousness is making me think it's much worse than that," he finished.

Chris had let him talk, just listened to him. He loved the sound of his friends voice, it was very smooth and calming. "Well, you're the best friend I've ever had, if that's anything to you. I'm not even lying, you're one of the only people I still talk to after leaving Marvel. Our friendship really means a lot to me. And so do you," Chris said softly. He kissed the top of his friends head softly when he'd finished talking. Sebastian smiled at the words, he knows how much he means to Chris, they had crying sessions over it all the time, he literally adored Chris and Chris adored him too,

"I know, thanks. I haven't forgotten, I just need to vent to you and steal your alcohol. I'll be fine, except I can't drive now so I'm staying here," Sebastian said softly, moving so his head was on Chris' thigh instead of on his shoulder.

Chris began to run his fingers through Sebastian's hair softly as he spoke. "I'm not complaining, but what about your interviews tomorrow?" He asked him softly.

"I'll just steal your laptop and clothes like usual," Sebastian said softly as sleep began to overtake him. Chris let him sleep, just going through his phone whilst waiting for him to wake up. He didn't wake for a few hours, but when he did it was only to eat when Chris woke him to do so, before they both went up to bed. Sebastian had his own room at Chris' house as he was there so often, but he decided to stay in Chris' bedroom that night.

They woke up the next morning ten minutes before Sebastian's never interview so, Sebastian changed into some of Chris' clothes before taking his laptop to the lounge. Chris decided to make them both breakfast of pancakes with fruit and yoghurt. He brought the two plates into the lounge, sitting next to Sebastian just off screen and placed his friends food on his lap. Sebastian turned and thanked his friend.

The interviewer decided to try to make drama but Anthony knew exactly where Seb was, he'd been to Chris' house a billion times.

"So, does Sebastian have a secret girlfriend making him breakfast in the morning?" The interviewer asks.

Sebastian just rolled his eyes and moved the camera so Chris was in frame. "Nope, it's good old Evans, we had a late night last night so I stopped over," Sebastian told him. Anthony felt left out at that. It happened many times, Chris and Sebastian spending time together and he always felt alone because of it.