Distance

Sebastian stopped acting the second the word "cut" was shouted. Well, that isn't entirely true. He was always acting these days. About everything. Being himself was hard, what was he? He couldn't remember.

He turned and walked off after Kevin congratulated them all and sent them off to lunch. He didn't speak to anyone, and no one noticed. Instead of going towards the food trucks outside, he skipped it and went straight to his trailer, he couldn't fathom eating a meal. He just wanted to get away. And so he did, he changed out of his set clothes before going out and making his way to his car. He knew he had an hour for lunch and then a further forty-five minutes after that before his next scene and he just had to get away.

"Buck Nastayyyyy," Anthony Mackie, one of Sebastian's closest friends said, coming over from where he'd gotten his food, the entire group sitting outside together to eat. Sebastian closed his eyes before turning to his friend, planting a fake smile on his face, making sure his eyes lit up perfectly, this... this was something he'd perfected these last few weeks.

"Wilson," Sebastian spoke as his friend pulled him into a hug. "What do you want?" He asked in the nicest way possible as he hugged back, being mindful of his friends meal. The others were all watching the exchange, they knew the men were close friends and they'd all noticed how distant Sebastian had seemed lately. They were worried.

"Nothing, where are you going? You've change out of your 'stume," Anthony spoke.

"Oh, I'm not due back for an hour and forty five minutes, I'm going to meet one of my friends for... umm, for lunch, yeah," Sebastian spoke before pulling out his phone. "Do you need me? I need to go," he added looking back up at his friend after checking his phone for the time.

"Oh, no, just wanted to make sure you're alright. Have fun," Anthony spoke before turning to join the others at the tables, them all looking at Sebastian with worry in their eyes. Sebastian turned and walked towards his car, getting in and driving off.

"Okay, is it just me that's noticed how he's changed lately?" Robert spoke causing everyone to disagree and tell them all that they had all seen it.

"I don't know what's up with him," Anthony said as they all looked at him to see if he knew anything. "He's my friend, yes, but he hasn't told me anything about himself in this sense in a while," he spoke causing them all to converse their theories.

Meanwhile, Sebastian drove to an abandoned car park and just sat there for an hour before driving back. He got back to see just Robert outside and figured everyone else was filming or getting touched up ready to film. As soon as he pulled up, Robert walked over to the car to wait for him to get out.

As soon as Sebastian was out of the car, Robert pulled him into a hug, Sebastian instant hugging back - everyone knew that Roberts hugs were sacred, he was always warm and his hugs made you feel safe. He'd have been an idiot to ignore it.

"Hey, Seb, none of us know what is happening with you, but I'm here if you ever want to talk about it," Robert spoke softly into his friends ear, pressing a few kisses to Sebastian's temple in between his words.

"Thanks," Sebastian whispered. He really did feel like he could talk to Robert. And his next scene was in forty minutes with Robert. Maybe he should talk to him. "Where is everyone?" He asked.

"They're all doing scenes, except Evans, he's getting a full face lift," Robert replied, pulling back from the hug to look at his friend.

"I can't do it anymore, I can't fake it any longer. It's killing me, I can't bring myself to eat, I can't sleep. I'm tired of faking it, I can't remember the last time I felt happy," Sebastian spoke softly, tears in his eyes as he looked at his friend. Robert nodded, he'd expected something like this.

"I know, I can't fix this, but I can try. How about we start small, maybe some toast and fruit?" Robert asked, as he grabbed Sebastian's hand and lead him towards Downey Town. Sebastian nodded.

"It won't hurt to try," he spoke softly. Honestly, he didn't mind anything. He was willing to try, and that meant he wanted to get better. And so, the duo sat as Sebastian struggled down a slice of toast and some fruit.

And now, Robert made sure to check in with Sebastian, spend more time with him, making sure he was okay and looked over him. Sebastian decided to talk to Mackie, since the man was his best friend. Robert had gone with Sebastian to the doctors and helped him through the diagnoses of depression, helped him learn everything he could about it, and learn ways to cope. He was doing better, and he was thankful for that.

Sebastian opened his front door as the doorbell went off. He let Anthony in before the man pulled him into a hug. "Hey," he spoke gently as he hugged the man back.

"What's wrong?" Anthony asked. Sebastian didn't invite him over often, and he'd seen the man grow extremely close to Robert. Sebastian lead the way to the kitchen, grabbing the La Croix he kept stocked for Anthony from the fridge before leading into his living room with tue five thousand dollar couch the other man loved so much. He passed his friend his drink before signing and looking at him.

"I've been distant lately, I know you noticed, and well, I went with Robert to the doctors. I... I have depression, and an eating disorder called anorexia. I can't change it, it's just a thing. I thought I'd let you know, since you're one of my closest friends," Sebastian spoke softly, not looking at Anthony, for fear of rejection.

Anthony was shocked, he'd known something was wrong, obviously, but he hadn't known it was so bad for his friend. He set his drink onto the coffee table before wrapping his arms around his friend tightly. "I'm sorry, that must've been hard to tell me. Im here for you if you need anything," Anthony said pressing a kiss onto the top of his brothers head. Sebastian sighed, he was so relieved that his friend had accepted him, not pushed him away for being a freak.

And from then on, Sebastian came to Anthony and Robert about anything, he strengthened his relationships with them both. He had movie nights with just the two each week, on top of the entire cast movie nights, he spent time with Anthony and strengthened their bond and overtime, he began to feel better.