Chris' Girl

Chris gently laced his fingers through hers, holding her hand softly. She looked up at him just to see him looking at her with soft and gentle eyes.

"You look gorgeous tonight," he said softly, lifting his hand and pushing her brown hair behind her ear.

"Thank you. You look handsome too," she replied.

Chris had messaged her earlier telling her to dress up and meet at the park. He then took her over the hills and laid a picnic with her on the ground as they sat and watched the sunset. He liked the simple dates, he had money, yes, but he liked the simple dates more than the extravagant ones.

"I know," he said with a smirk before his look softened. "Thank you for agreeing to come so suddenly," he told her.

"Of course, baby. I love being with you and I was t at work today so I was free anyways," the girl said.

"I know. I'm going back to work soon. I've been rehired as Cap so I'm going back to Marvel in a couple of weeks for a new avengers film so I want to get as many dates in with you as possible," Chris said softly.

"I figured you'd be going back soon. Have you got the script yet?" She asked him.

"Yeah, I've got it. It's going to end with me leaving the MCU and I don't know how I feel about it," Chris told her.

"Really? Wow, was not expecting that,"m she said softly.

"I want you to come with me," Chris told her.

She looked at him from where she was leaning over to grab some strawberries. "Really?" She asked wide eyed.

"I got permission from Kevin, you can come if you want. Please come with me, I can't live three months without you in my life," Chris told her.

"I mean, I could. I work from home so that wouldn't be a problem. Question is can you put up with me for three months straight?" Tina asked Chris gently.

"It's not putting up with you. I'm in love with you, I hate being apart from you," Chris said. "Do you want to come with me? I don't want to force you if you don't," he asked her softly.

"I'd love to come with you. I moved from the UK to be with you because I want to be with you. I love on my own, but I want to be with you. I always have," Tina told him.

He leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "Come with me then, my love," he told her sincerely.

"I will, of course I will," she told him before laying down, her head in his lap.

Two weeks later...

Tina was in her car, all packed up and ready to go. Her phone was on the mount on her dashboard and she instantly face timed Chris.

"Hey baby," he told her as he answered, driving himself as well.

"Hi, I know you're literally in the car in front of me but I miss you," Tina told him causing him to laugh.

"I miss you too, Princess. I'm so happy you're coming with me though," he told her, glancing at his phone at the red light.

"Me too, I'd miss you so much if I didn't," she told him.

They continued to talk for the entire two hour journey before they arrived at the hotel they were staying in.

The next morning...

Chris woke up with the girl in his arms already up and on her phone. "Hey baby girl," he told her, kissing her cheek softly before sliding out of bed and going to the bathroom.

"Hey, my love. Did you sleep well?" She asked as he left the door open to brush his teeth. She followed him, leaning on the doorframe.

He nodded at her as he brushed his teeth causing her to smile. "Good," she said and leaned on the doorframe until he finished.