Filler chapter 35

Peter froze. He was standing in front of Tony and he knew where he was, he'd just done the ferry work and was getting his suit taken. How was this possible?

"Kid?" Tony asked. He'd seen Peter blank and freeze during his speech.

Peter looked up at him before moving back towards the edge of the building. "Tell me something only you would know," Peter said his eyes wide. He couldn't trust this, especially with what Mysterio had been doing lately. Tony looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You webbed my right hand to your door knob when I recruited you for Germany, I spat your hot aunts food into your trash can in your bedroom before that. What's wrong?" Tony said softly. He moved back from Peter who pulled himself up onto the ledge and sat looking away from him, legs dangling off the edge. Tony watched him wipe his eyes.

"I've time travelled," Peter said softly.

Tony hummed and sat himself next to the boy. "What happened to cause that?" Tony asked.

"A lot. A lot has happened. We'd be here all night if you were to ask me that," Peter said softly turning to look at the man.

"Okay, how about we go to the tower and you can explain there? At least it wouldn't be freezing out here. I'm not saying I believe you but I don't really disbelieve you," Tony said looking at the kid.

"I can prove it," Peter said looking at him. Tony nodded at him. He reached into his suit and pulled out a box, passing it over. Tony opened it and froze.

"You got EDITH?" Tony said looking at him. "I'm dead," he added shocked.

"You are. A lot has happened in the future. It's been about six years since your time where I'm coming from. You gave her to me, I could never figure out why," Peter said softly. Tony frowned. Why did Peter seem so upset? He seemed very low confidence, nothing at all like the kid he knew and loved. The question was why?

"Do you want to go to the tower with me?" Tony said softly. Peter just nodded and they made their way down to the car.

They sat in driver and passenger seat respectively and Tony gently gave the glasses back. "I'm sorry for whatever has you so down. I can see it in your eyes, you've been hurt a lot lately. I don't know why or how but you have. You're eyes show a lot of pain and trouble. It's quite worrying," Tony said as he started the car. He got the car into auto drive and let it go on its own as he turned to Peter.

"There's a giant battle coming up with a purple alien. Yes, you heard that right. You told me to protect a necklace from a man you called a wizard, but he's really a sorcerer. I followed him up into space with a suit I like to call the iron spider suit that you make me. You're mad I'm in space but we get back down. This guy is collecting infinity stones, with all of them he clicks his fingers and removes half of all of existence in our universe and every universe in existence. I end up getting removed along with a lot of the avengers. Some who survive are Clint, Natasha - but not for long - Steve and Bruce. That not all of them that survive. You go into retirement which Pepper tells me is because I died in your arms on a planet called Titan. She said you couldn't get into a suit anymore because it reminded you of me dying in your arms. We'd gotten pretty close by then. Fast forward five years because I was dead and have no idea what the heck happened. You and Pepper got married and had a baby girl. You named her Morgan but told her bedtime stories of me as her fierce older brother, which I'm glad you thought so highly of me but I can't even be in a room with her without crying because she looked more like you than Pepper. The only thing she got from her is her long hair. The rest is all you. You created time travel whilst accidentally teaching her to say the word shit. Don't ask. Different story. You worked on going back in time to fetch the stones so the alien couldn't and you got us all back. We had a massive battle where you got all the stones, clicked and killed the alien, whilst killing yourself. It's my fault, you went back in time to bring me back. I never wanted you to. Please don't do it, don't try to bring me back. We had your funeral and I found out Happy is dating May. Weird to think, but yeah," Peter said softly. Tony listened rapidly. He knew the kid rambled but this was important to hear.