Filler chapter 6

"Did she have any family?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, us," Steve spoke but Clint sighed drawing their attention to him as he pulled a phone out of his pocket.

"That's not entirely true," he spoke as he pulled out a hologram and clicked on a specific button. It was less than two minutes before a woman came into the room.

"Clint? What happened?" The woman asked in a pure Russian accent. Everyone looked at her in shock. Who was she?

Clint shook his head before hugging her. "Hey, Yelena. I've been asked to pass this on," he spoke before pulling out Natasha's phone and opening a specific file.

"Hey, baby sister, I know we're pretty far apart these days but I'm about to be stupid. I've got to get something for the team and to do so, I've got to sacrifice myself. I can't let anyone else do it. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you before this video but please remember I love you. And don't forget the pendent. I've given the other half to Clint so if you need help he'll be there in a heartbeat. See you soon love," said Natasha on hologram video.

Yelena looked at Clint in question as he held up his wrist. "I tried to stop her. She wouldn't let me go, I tried, Lena, I really tried," Clint spoke sadly. Everyone else was watching the scene.

"Hey, brother, don't blame yourself. You know why she did this. I don't blame you and you shouldn't either," she spoke hugging the man. "I'll see you soon, go finish what she's started. And Clint, if you die Nat will kill you again," she spoke before leaving.

"Love you too, hun," he shouted out the door from his spot. She laughed before leaving.

"Who was that?" Steve asked. Clint smiled sadly.

"That was Yelena. She's Nat's little sister and like a sister to me. The last of Tasha's family," Clint spoke with sadness in his tone.