Relationship

Chris smiled to himself as he laid on the couch in the hang out area of the marvel set. He was smiling at a message from his girlfriend and the others were looking at him like he was weird for it. "Chris, love, what has you so happy?" Robert asked him causing him to reply to the message before putting his phone onto his chest and looking at his friend.

"Nothing, I'm just happy," Chris said.

"Yeah, we know, but why?" Anthony asked, Sebastian nodding in agreement.

"No reason," Chris said as his phone pinged causing him to look at it and smile slightly more, but enough for his friends to notice.

He replied before locking the phone again, just as Sebastian took it from him, sitting next to Chris and unlocking it since he knew the password. He read the message and smiled before giving his friend his phone back, not saying anything. If Chris hadn't told them about his girlfriend, it wasn't meant to be known. He wasn't going to force him to tell the others.

"What?" Anthony said, seeing Sebastian handing the phone back instantly.

"Nothing, you don't need to know," Sebastian said before standing and pulling Chris with him to his trailer.

"Why didn't you tell them what you saw?" Chris asked as he sat at the table in Sebastian's trailer.

"If you didn't say anything, it wasn't my business to do so. Why didn't you say anything?" Sebastian asked, grabbing two bottles of coke and sitting in front of his friend as he slid one to Chris who caught it.

"She didn't want me to, she's not ready. But she does want to meet you and Mackie. She wants to meet Rob too but I know she'll pass out if she does," Chris said as he got another message. He answered it before looking at his friend. "You should come over tonight, she won't mind," Chris suggested to his best friend who nodded.

"Ask her permission first," Sebastian said gesturing to the phone. Chris rolled his eyes before face timing the girl who picked up almost instantly.

"Babe? You're at work, are you okay?" The girl asked softly.

"Hi, baby. I'm good, I'm with Seb. Can he come over tonight? He found out about you when I was smiling at your messages," Chris asked with a soft smile.

"Yeah why not? I'm not cooking though, I'm getting take out. I can't be bothered to cook," the girl said. Sebastian listened, he still didn't know her name though.

"Hey, you've cooked for me every night for the last two months, take a day off. When are you going home?" Chris asked her softly.

"I was going to take the day off anyways, I didn't need your permission. Hmm, I'll leave now if you want me to leave so badly. I, kidding, I know what you meant. I'm going next weekend for my sisters birthday as a surprise for her, but I'll be back the weekend after that. Is that okay?" The girl asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, of course. Go whenever I don't mind, as long as you come back eventually. Listen, love, I have to go. I'll be back in an hour with Seb. I love you, Princess," Chris said softly.

"I love you too, I can't wait for you to come home. See you soon, Seb," she said before ending the call.

"So, what's her name?" Sebastian asked with a smirk.

"Tina, we've been together for almost a year and a half, I'm really surprised it's taken this long for any of you to find it. I'm really not subtle with it," Chris said.

Sebastian just smiled. He loved seeing his best friend so happy. They stopped talking about it when the door was opened and Mackie and Robert came in.

"So, what's the secret?" Robert asked as they made themselves comfortable.