Costars

Roberts hand was resting on my thigh as we sat in a booth with some of our cast mates. We were out for a meal, courtesy of Robert because he wanted us to bond since we're filming a movie together.

What people don't know, is that Robert and I have been friends since the audition period and have grown really close, even more so since we are both the leads in this film and our characters get married eventually. His hand resting on my thigh wasn't something new to us, it just wasn't something he tended to do around others.

I felt his thumb massaging my outer thigh but didn't say anything, just continued my conversation with another cast mate as did he. In fact he probably didn't realise what he was doing, it happened that often. He was always looking out for me, he probably subconsciously knew that my anxiety was high today.

We all ate in a comfortable silence and everyone began dispersing to go back home, until it was just Robert and I left. "Want a ride kiddo?" He asked me with a smirk. I slid out of the booth, and watched him do the same, before nodding.

"Yeah, why not. It saves me Uber fair," I spoke softly, grabbing my purse as he handed it to me. He nodded and we walked out to the car, his hand on my upper back. He opened the door for me and helped me in before getting into the drivers side and beginning to drive, his hand coming back onto my thigh.

"Did you realise your hand was on my thigh that entire meal?" I asked him looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He glanced at me before gluing his eyes onto the road ahead of us.

"Not really, it's nothing new, I know that if I made you uncomfortable you'd have told me by now. It's more subconscious actions actually. It really is, I don't even pay attention to it anymore," he spoke softly, his thumb rubbing my outer thigh again.

"It's surprising how it doesn't make me uncomfortable. I really don't like being touched, it just can't be done. But you don't make me uncomfortable for some reason, I just feel relaxed around you and it baffle me as to why," I spoke softly. I really was confused about why I felt so relaxed and trusting of him.

"Ugh, I'm just amazing that's why," Robert spoke cockily as he parked outside my house, getting out and opening the door for me, letting me out too. He followed me in my house, not that I really cared, I adored him.

"Cocky much? No but seriously, I really don't understand what has gotten me trusting you so much. I've known people for years and they don't have even a half of the amount of my trust than you do. And it's scary to trust you so much, I had an awful childhood, Rob, I really did, and it is changing all of my principles trusting you so much," I spoke softly.

I sat on the kitchen counter and he comes and stands between my legs, wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug before pulling back and looking up at me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me softly.

"I was quite severely abused as a child, was put into foster care when I was seven because of it, but for the first seven years of my life I was beaten, bruised, my bedroom was a basement or wine cellar. I was sexually abused for years on end. I can't stand people touching me, since my parents - or as I call them, my sperm and egg donor - did that to me. So to trust you so much is terrifying to me. I ended up with depression, eating disorders and complex post traumatic stress disorder," I spoke quietly, but making sure I was loud enough to be heard.

He looked quite shocked at my words. I don't think he realised anything like that was wrong with me. "Oh, hon, I'm sure you're sick of pity, but I'm so sorry. I figured it was something bad but I never imagined that," he spoke before hugging me again. His phone rang as a face time message and he looked at it before answering. "Billy Elliot, what's up?" He spoke causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing much, we have an interview for Spider-Man Homecoming next week, are we meeting there or..." Tom Holland asked causing me to blink.

"Thanks for spoiling the title boy," I spoke causing Robert to turn in between my things so he had his back to me so I was leaning on his shoulder softly and was seen on screen.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Tom spoke causing me to wave.

"Hello fellow Brit, I'm Tina, working with loser here on a film that you're going to not even know the title of," I spoke with a smirk causing Robert to squeeze my thigh where his hand was resting once more.

"Don't be rude, queen, you know you're bestie will kill you if I tell her you were rude to him," Robert spoke causing me to gasp sarcastically.

"Right, I know she likes Tom more than me, she named her son after him for Petes (Parker's) sake but still. I don't wanna die today thank you," I spoke causing him to laugh at Toms confused face.

"Okay, ballet boy, we'll probs meet before, this queen is coming too, she's my plus one so... dinner date before?" Robert spoke going back to the original conversation.

"Yes, why not? See you next week," Tom spoke before ending the call.

Robert leaned his head back onto my thigh and I couldn't help but lean down and kiss him - officially giving my first kiss to Robert Downey Jr. He lifted his hand around the back of my head and held me there for a minute before letting me pull back so we could both breathe. He turned around so he was facing me again before grabbing my hand and gently kissing my fingers.

"At least now your first kiss isn't on screen," Robert spoke softly. I laughed in response to that statement before I was silenced by him kissing me again. He pulled me down so I was standing on the ground before pulling back for a second before kissing me again. His lips were soft and tasted like the chocolate he ate for his dessert, his hands were on my hips as he held me tight to him, and his body was warm against mine. He kissed me like he meant it and I know he's got a wife and kids at home, but if anyone asks, we were running through lines. He pulled back and looked at me directly in the eyes. "You're a good kisser, kid," he spoke with a smirk at the nickname.

I just rolled my eyes and lifted my arms from his chest up around his neck. I leaned up and pecked his lips again before deciding to use his own words against him. "What's up, Rob, cos we aren't doing the 'I don't know how good of an actor someone is until I've slept with her' that you talked about. I love you but not that much," I spoke with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again, pulling me close to him. Seems he likes my kisses, but I wasn't complaining, I mean, it's RDJ who's kissing me here.

"Oh, Princess, I know that," he spoke as he pulled back. He called me Princess, well, now my stomach did flips a hundred times a second. "But you must know I'm addicted now," he spoke before squeezing my hips before pulling me back into another kiss. One I just couldn't seem to want to pull back from. He put more pressure into the kiss, deepening it in such a relaxing way, and I just relaxed and let him guide me into it. I trusted him, he wouldn't hurt me, it's not in his nature. He let me pull back to breathe, keeping his eyes on me. Checking up on me. I just moved to rest my head on his shoulder and he picked me up onto his hip, like a child, before taking me to my lounge and sitting on my couch with me on his lap. "You okay, Princess?" He asked with a slight laugh in his tone.

I kissed his cheek before allowing my eyes to flutter close on his shoulder. He rocked me gently as if knowing I was falling asleep and after that... I couldn't tell you anything that happened. Robert kissed the girl on her cheek and continued to rock her through her small thirty minute nap.

"You're so cute," he whispered as I woke up.

"I know," I replied sassily, but my voice was laced with sleep. He looked at his watch and sighed.

"I have to get home love, I'll see you tomorrow," he spoke softly, standing up and placing me on the floor. He bent down and kissed my lips again, pulling back after a solid thirty seconds. "I love you," he spoke gently.

I leaned up and pecked his lips again before hugging him tightly. "See you tomorrow, love you too," I spoke softly, feeling him peck the top of my head. And with that, he left me to my thoughts. My heart swelled at the thought of his actions this evening.

Ahhh...