Filler chapter 16

Chris came up behind Robert as the man spoke with Sebastian and Anthony, and wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his face into his best friends back as he held him tightly, Robert lacing his fingers through Chris' fingers softly.

"Chris, bro, you good?" Anthony spoke up. Chris lifted his face as Robert leaned back into his arms, Chris resting his head on Roberts shoulder softly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Chris asked in confusion. Anthony just gestured to his position hugging Robert causing him to sigh. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," he said softly, gently squeezing Roberts fingers as he spoke.

Chris snuggled his face into the crook of Roberts neck as the trio continued their conversation from before, Sebastian now watching Chris in worry. He could see something was bothering him in his eyes.

Sebastian moved over as Anthony and Robert conversed and gently shook Chris' shoulder causing the man to look up at him in question. Sebastian gestured for the other side of the room and Chris nodded, kissing Roberts cheek before going with his friend to the other side of the room. "Sebby, you alright?" Chris asked softly as they sat on the floor in the corner of the room.

"I am, but you're not. I can see it in your eyes," he said turning to rest his head on his shoulder softly. Chris laced their fingers together softly as he relaxed back against the wall.

"I know. It's just been a hard mental health day. I'm glad we've got the long weekend off. I'm so drained," Chris said just as quietly as before, not wanting Anthony or Robert to hear. Sebastian just frowned at the words.

"I'm sorry. Do you wanna go do something fun tonight? Movie night?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, actually. There's a new Disney film come out in the cinema I really want to watch," Chris said softly. Sebastian lifted his head and kissed Chris on the cheek.

"It's a date then," he said. The duo then sat talking for a while before Robert and Anthony came over to sit with them. They were done filming for the day but they were staying with the others to support them like usual.

"You guys good?" Anthony asked sitting directly in front of both men and looking at their position. Robert sat next to Chris, wrapping an arm around him from behind, resting on the small of his back.

"Yeah, we're alright. Just talking," Sebastian spoke. It was true, they were extremely close friends and had been for close to a decade. They could be sat together in a pitch black room in silence and still be content. Anthony looked at them both but nodded, he knew if they wanted to they'd tell him, but obviously they weren't ready yet. That's okay, he can talk to them later.

Later that night, Sebastian got picked up from his house by Chris, slipping into the passenger's seat happily. As Chris drove them to the theatre, he rested his hand on Sebastian's thigh. "Hey, love. Are you feeling any better?" Sebastian asked his friend.

"I am, actually. This evening is going to be great for me. Thanks for agreeing to this," Chris asked turning to look at his best friend at the stop light.

"Always, I love hanging out with you. You're my best friend, you always have been. I love you," Sebastian said gently.