Filler chapter 56

When she woke up to her husbands side of the bed being cold she frowned. He never left the bed when he was home, he was barely home for months on end due to his job as an actor, so for the bed to be cold she instantly thought the worst, that he'd left her to go to another film set without saying goodbye.

Tears filled her eyes as she got out of bed. She walked out the bedroom to the lounge, saw no one in there before checking the kitchen, again no one was in there. She checked his office to see that was empty too before walking upstairs to their daughters room, hoping beyond hope that he was there. She quietly opened the door and felt herself relax seeing him asleep in her bed with his arms around her as she laid on top of him asleep. She pulled her phone out her pocket as she'd fell asleep with it in before taking a picture of them.

The sound of the camera woke him and he turned to look at her, holding a hand out for her, which she walked over and took. "She's sick," he told her quietly.

Tina frowned and rested a hand on their daughters head and felt a temperature before even touching her. "My poor girl," she said softly.

Robert nodded and gestured for her to join them in the bed, which she instantly walked around the queen bed and got in at his side.

Robert transferred their daughter to her arms before quickly getting out the bed and going to their daughters en suite bathroom and going to the toilet before washing his hands and coming back to the bed, pulling his daughter into his left hand side before pulling his wife into the right hand side. The movements woke their daughter, but she didn't open her eyes, she didn't feel well enough to move.

"Sorry I left you, baby," he told her softly.

"It's okay in this circumstance. If you'd actually left you'll be getting pretty bad voicemails from me right about now. Why didn't you wake me up?" She said softly, to not wake their sleeping sick daughter.

"You barely sleep when I'm not here, I wanted you to sleep whilst you could. Besides you snuggle her when I'm not here so it's my turn to cuddle my favourite girl," Robert said gently. Their daughter in question reached her hand over and grabbed her moms softly.

"Hi, momma," she coughed out, eyes barely open.

"Hi, princess," Tina replied to her six year old daughter.

"Sicky," she whined causing Tina to pout at her and kiss her forehead softly.

"I know little one, try to sleep, baby," she suggested to her daughter who just nodded and snuggled further into her father and closed her eyes, almost instantly beginning to sleep, once more.

Robert frowned. He hated when either of them were sick, he just cared about them so much that it made him feel awful when he couldn't look after them well. He pulled them both closer to him and kissed his daughter on the forehead and his wife's lips before closing his eyes, intending to sleep as well.

Tina just laid snuggled into her husband, hand laced with her daughters and just laid silently, not bothering to try to sleep. Once she was awake, she was up. She used her spare hand and pulled her phone back out, turning the brightness down and just scrolling through her social media.

She stayed quiet for about half an hour before her phone silently rang. She got up from the bed and left the room into the room next door, Sasha's play room, before answering it.

"Hey, Chris, what's up?" She asked the Captain America actor.

"Is Downey okay? I called and he didn't answer," Chris said softly.

"His phones in our room and he's sleeping with our sick daughter, are you alright?" She asked softly.

"I'm just freaking out and I don't know why," Chris said softly.

"Aww, baby, it's okay. Take a deep breath for me," she said sitting on their daughters couch. Robert came into the room and sat next to her, listening to the conversation, head on her shoulder.

She heard Chris follow instructions and heard him take a few deep breaths.

"Thanks, Ti," he said after a few minutes of calming himself down.

"As always you're welcome, honey," she said gently. "He's up if you still want him?" She asked softly.

"Please," Chris said so she passed the phone to Robert who glanced at the name on the screen before putting the phone to his ear.

"Hi, love," Robert said softly. "Are you alright?" He asked gently, pulling his wife into his chest.

"I am now, thanks to Ti. Are you two still wanting us to come over for your reunion dinner if Sasha is sick?" Chris asked gently.

"She's the best at panic attacks, you can all still come we'll just have to be quiet," Robert said looking at his wife who nodded in agreement.

"Cool, I'll let the others know she's sick so they can act differently," Chris said with a smirk heard on his voice. "I'll see you this afternoon," Chris said softly before ending the phone call.

Robert grabbed his wives face before pulling her into a deep kiss. Tina's heart fluttered, as it always does around him, as she kissed back. "I'm so mad,y in love with you," Robert said as he pulled back from the kiss.