After her Death

"The best shot I ever took was the one I didn't take," Clint said. He and Kate had got along pretty well to be fair, but it was true. His best shot was not taking the shot.

Later that night, he was laid on his bed thinking back to all his favourite memories with his best friend and sister, Natasha Romanoff.

"Cognitive recalibration. I hit you really hard on the head," Natasha had said. Clint was pretty thankful, she was always there for him. As was he for her.

"Oh Nat, I'm sorry it ended like that, but I knew why you did it," Clint said softly.

"Hawkeye," Nat had said. Clint instantly looked towards her, having kept an eye on all of the team in case.

"Nat, what are you doing?" Clint asked in shock at her riding a chitauri.

"Uh, little help?" She asked. Clint lined up an arrow.

"I've got him," he said and watched as Loki caught the arrow and blew up, falling onto the avengers tower.

"You always were reckless, not caring about anything," Clint said softly.

"It's like Budapest all over again," Nat said to him.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently," Clint had said in return.

Clint remembers everything he and Natasha had been through.

"Nat," Clint said running into the lounge. All the other avengers stopped their conversations.

"Clint... what's up?" Nat said looking at her friend.

"Nate's been born we need to go," clint said grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"He's a month early, is Laur okay?" Nat asked as they ran out of the room.

"Yeah, he just wanted to meet us early. Everything's fine," Clint said getting into the Quinjet. They got to the hospital his family was in in less than fifteen minutes.

Clint held his baby before passing him to Natasha. "Here's your newest godson," he said softly, kissing Nat's cheek before talking with Laura.

"You held him so softly, but so lovingly. I watched your eyes light up the entire time. I've never been so proud in that moment, you really adored all of them. They still visit your grave, Nat. They love you. Lila was a mess when you died, she's always been closest to you than me and Laur," Clint said aloud.

"Honey, I'm home," Clint said coming into the safe house with his hand on Nat's back.

He greeted his wife before hearing his kids. "Incoming," he said before grabbing onto his son and daughter.

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" Lila asked him.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha had said, Clint smiling at her. She knew how much his daughter meant to her.

"Remember that? Do you remember hugging her in front of the others, shocking Tony that you actually had emotions?" Clint asked softly. He knew he wouldn't get an answer but he liked talking to his best friend every night.

"Do you think we'll win?" Nat asked, laying on the grass with her head in Clint's lap, his hands running through her hair.

"Yes. We're a very close team, we'll win," clint said softly.

"We did win, Nat. Even if you had to sacrifice yourself to do so," Clint said softly.

"Hawkeye, think fast," Nat said chucking a bag at him. Clint didn't even turn, just grabbed the item and looked at it as Nat sat in front of his legs, back to him.