Weight

Peter sighed as he looked in the mirror, before turning away as his words overtook his head. Fat. Useless. Unwanted. Disgusting. Ugly. These were just a few of the words that hit his head, words he heard constantly towards himself, words that he had started to believe.

It started easy, May was always at work during the day, so skipping breakfast was easy, lunch... not so much, since he was at school but he had started eating healthier so no more fats, carbohydrates or anything other than an apple. Dinner, was easy too, he told Mr. Stark he'd eaten on the way back from school, told aunt May he'd eaten. It seemed so easy. So, now he just didn't want to eat, and his body was used to it. His stomach didn't cry out for food anymore, he didn't get overly tired from lack of food anymore. No one knew anything was wrong, he'd learned to hide his secrets in his keys, and he was addicted. He was addicted to pain, and his pain ended with his quick healing and the marks he made were gone just an hour after they were made. And he loved it.

Peter made his way down to the compound lounge where the rest of the avengers had congregated. He was staying there for two weeks as his aunt was on holiday, one Mr. Stark had paid for. He was in an oversized sweater that he'd stolen from Mr. Starks closet and some shorts that were covered by the sweater. Peter didn't say a word as he made his way in front of the TV towards the elevator intending to go to a different floor when Tony called out to him.

"Is that my sweater?" He asked the kid, not even caring, the kid looks cute in it, he's practically swimming in it.

Peter looked down at himself before looking at Tony. "I did not take this from your closet," he spoke ominously before pressing the button for the elevator to come from the ground floor.

"Kid, you look cute in it, help yourself to anything," Tony said before Natasha spoke up

"Where are you going baby spider?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm going to the training room for now," Peter said as he got into the elevator. "Bye," he said as FRIDAY took him where he wanted to go. Tony immediately pulled up a hologram and followed his kid, to make sure he wasn't lying and was actually going to the gym and seeing that he did go to the gym, he stopped the camera stalking and let him workout.

Around two hours later Tony and Natasha walked towards the gym where Peter still was working out, intending to workout themselves, the rest of the avengers following them as well.

Peter had his headphones on as he ran full speed on the treadmill, turning and seeing the others come in, but he didn't stop. Natasha came over and read the numbers her face paling as she looked back at the group. "He's been running full speed for two hours and burned over nine hundred calories. He's ran over twenty five miles as well," she spoke causing Steve to gasp.

"That's way too much for a kid," he spoke causing Peter to sigh and stop the machine, getting off before going to the weights and beginning with 26,000 kgs on the super weight machine that was a stick that automatically added more weight after each five reps. He continued for around ten minutes getting past 35,000 kgs before signing and stopping before skipping it to 67,000 kgs and restarting and in less than fifteen minutes was up to 83,000 kgs. He just stopped again, he was bored.

He walked over to the punching bag before turning to the others, taking of his headphones and letting them rest on his neck. "Who has the record?" He asked gesturing to the machine next to him.

"Thor does, 1345 I believe. Why?" Tony asked but didn't get a reply as Peter turned, punched the machine and watched as the numbers went up. What the others noticed was the kid had used his left hand, when he's right arm dominate.

The numbers crept higher until they stopped, FRIDAY reading them out. "2031 Mr. Parker, congratulations," the AI spoke proudly. Steve dropped the weight he was holding as he heard that.