Filler chapter 62

Piper was sat watching an interview her long-term boyfriend was in. She was at home whilst he was out around different parts of America shooting interviews for the newest Guardians of the Galaxy film he was in, Volume 2.

She frowned as the interviewer went on about how cute Chris and Zoe Saldaña were. Her and Chris were hidden from the public, he said it was for the best, but it always made her worry it was because he didn't want to be with her. He would be better off with some big name celebrity, who was skinny and famous and looked like a supermodel. But he wasn't for some reason, he was with her.

She weighed 122 pounds, she was overweight, in her own eyes. She couldn't wear dresses because her stomach over hung them, same with any tight clothing. She always had to wear over sized clothing as she just didn't suit anything else. Her cheeks were chubby, she held fat everywhere, even in her fingers. She felt like a whale.

She looked at Zoe on the screen before looking down at herself with a frown. Why would Chris even waste a second of his life looking at a fat slob like her, when he works with supermodels like Zoe, or Pom? Why? Even she didn't want to waste her time with herself.

She frowned and turned off the screen before getting up and making her way to her and Chris' shared bedroom before looking at herself in the full body mirror. She pulled at the fat in her face, she pulled her oversized shirt closer to her and frowned seeing the fat overhanging there. She whimpered before turning away and moving towards the bed, curling up and beginning to cry.

An hour later, she'd cried herself to sleep and Chris was on his way home. He'd been at an interview, the one Piper was watching, about ten minutes down the road. They were all back home as they were going to Europe in a week for interviews. He got home and called out for his favourite girl, but got no answer. He knew she was in as her car was in the driveway, so he went searching for her.

He smiled seeing her asleep in their bed before going over to her, sitting in front of her on the edge of the bed. He frowned seeing the puffiness and soreness around her eyes, knowing she'd been crying before she fell asleep. He stood and went to their en suite bathroom before gently wetting a face cloth with warm water before ringing the water out and moving over to the bed, sitting back where he was.

He gently bent and kissed her lips, holding it for a second until she woke up before pulling back and gently rubbing under her eyes with the cloth. She looked up at him with tired confusion before he spoke up.

"Hey, beautiful," he said softly, smiling down at her.

"Hi," she said softly. He gently rubbed the top of her eyelids for a few moments before her puffiness went completely down.

"Why did you cry yourself to sleep?" He asked her as he stood to take the cloth back.

She didn't answer, she knew if she brought it up, he'd take the opportunity to leave her. Who wouldn't leave a whale of a human like her?

Chris came back and frowned that she didn't answer. "I'm fine," she said, sitting up as he sat back next to her, this time on his side of the bed, back against the headboard. He pulled her against his side, holding her tightly.

"I know you're not, but if you don't want to talk, then I won't force you. I've missed you," he told her softly.

"I missed you too," she told him, leaning into his side.

They just sat talking for a while before he brought up his question. "Will you come to Europe with me?" He asked her.

She sat up and looked at him with wide eyes. "Me?" She asked in confusion. He gently lifted a hand to her cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

"There's no one I'd rather have by my side," he said gently.

"Really?" She asked in more confusion. He tilted his head slightly at the words.

"Yeah, you, baby. I love you more than anything, you know that, right? Of course I want to tour the world with you," he told her softly.

"I mean, if you really want me to. But I thought you wanted me away from your fancy life," she asked quietly.

"I'm sick of hiding you. I'm so proud to be with you. I always have been. I'm so deeply in love with you. I want you in my life for the rest of forever, I want to have you in my entire life. I don't want to be away from you for months, I want to share my life with you, I always have. Please come with me," he asked her.

"If you're sure," she said uncertainly.

"I've never been more sure of anything before. I'm madly in love with you, I have been since we met," he said before kissing her again softly.