Filler chapter 31

Chris and Sebastian were out for a meal together as a catch up and Sebastian had been out of it. Chris could tell he was. The question was why.

"So... what's wrong?" Chris asked his best friend. He looked at Sebastian who looked up at him questioningly.

"What ever do you mean?" Sebastian asked softly. Chris just looked at him in dead pan.

"You've been out of it for a while, I'm not blind, you're my best friend even if we haven't seen each other in a while. What's wrong?" Chris asked gently. Sebastian just frowned. There wasn't anything wrong with him... disregarding the fact he's discovered he's fallen for the man across from him.

"I'm alright, just a lot going on mentally. I'll be fine," Sebastian spoke softly. Chris stared at him, looking into his eyes for any signs of a lie. He smiled seeing it was true.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything, Seb," Chris said softly. Sebastian just nodded in response.

———————

Two weeks later, the duo were back together filming for Avengers: Endgame. Sebastian tried to avoid spending time one on one with Chris due to his feelings deepening. But he was spending a lot of time gazing in the man's general direction, not paying attention to much else. He lost focus easily, was distracted and seemed out of sorts. It was worrying the entire cast.

Sebastian wasn't on set that day. He's requested it off for a funeral, so he wasn't at work. The rest of the team hounded on Chris to see what he knew about the situation.

Chris looked up from his phone when a shadow cast over him, seeing all the others around him. He felt worried. He hated being surrounded. "What's up, guys?" He asked, getting up and moving out of the group to lean against the wall.

The others came over to him but he held his hand up stopping them about a foot away from him. Robert came over to him and leaned on the wall next to him.

"So, what's up with Seb?" Scarlett asked Chris. He looked at her incredulously.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? He's been off for weeks I know that much but he won't tell me why. He did say he's going through poor mental health when I went to a meal with him a couple weeks ago, I've left him alone after that. He doesn't need asking over and over again, it'll just stress him out. But I keep an eye on him from a distance, make sure he's alright. I'm not making him uncomfortable by asking questions that really aren't my business to knowp. He's going through a lot, I see it in his eyes. He's majorly conflicted mentally. It's affecting him, whatever it is," Chris said softly, resting his head on Robert's shoulder softly.

"He's not said anything to you? Like you genuinely don't know anything?" Holland asked him.

Chris just sighed and pulled out his phone. Sebastian had already messaged him earlier, so he knew the funeral had ended. He face timed Sebastian who picked up instantly.

"C? What's wrong, hun?" He asked the second he answered.

"Speak to the others, they're questioning me on how you are. Yes, you heard that correctly. So, talk to them," he said flipping his phone around so the others were on screen.

"Why not just ask me?" Sebastian asked.

"We didn't want to stress you out if nothing was wrong," Hiddleston spoke softly.

"Well, you'll stress me out more if you stress C out. He should not be stressed out, please leave him alone. If you must know, I'm going through some bad mental health, that's all I'm saying. It's none of your business. Leave him alone," Sebastian spoke before ending the calls and calling Chris normally.

"Seb?" He asked softly into the phone.

"Go away from them," Sebastian said. Chris instantly walked off like asked.

"Seb?" Chris asked as he walked off.

"You wanna know what's going off with me?" Sebastian asked softly.

"Only if you want me to know. I don't want to force you to," Chris said softly as he got into his car. He was done shooting for the day, he connected his phone to the car as he started to drive.

"I'm bisexual. That's what's been going off in my head. I'm coming to terms with it, I wasn't surprised just didn't come to head originally. And I kind of fell for you, that's the thing that shocked me the most. I wasn't expecting it," Sebastian said softly. Chris just raised an eyebrow.

"I love you too. Glad you are accepting yourself, sorry it's taken so long," Chris said softly. It was true. He did adore Sebastian, he and since they met. He had deep feelings for that man.

"I know. I've known you've liked me since we met, I've never doubted that. But it came to my head so suddenly that it shocked me and that's what hit me the hardest. My mental health has been bad lately, but I'm okay. It's just been bad anxiety. There's nothing really wrong, I'd have told you by now if I was worried about anything," Sebastian said softly. Chris pulled up outside Sebastian's house and ended the call before making his way inside the building.

He came over to where Sebastian was laid over his couch and crawled on top of him, resting his body on his best friends. "Hey baby," Seb said, running his fingers through Chris' hair softly.

"Hey, love. How are you?" He asked knowing he didn't really need to.

"I'm good, how was filming?" Sebastian asked. Chris just hummed as Sebastian's hand made him sleepy and the scent of Sebastian calmed his mind. "Go to sleep, my love. We'll talk later," he said allowing Chris to fall asleep instantly. Sebastian took a blanket from the back of the couch and covered his best friend before allowing himself to fall asleep too.