Hemsworth and Hiddleston

Chris sighed watching the interviews behind the show he'd fought for him to have. He missed his best friend, his brother, a hell of a lot. Okay, this isn't making sense right now. Chris had fought for a while with Marvel to get his best friend and his brother, Tom, his own film or show for his character Loki knowing this much the man truly deserved it. He'd not seen the man in a while, he really missed him. I mean the world was beginning to go back to normal after lockdowns and things, but he'd barely even gotten a message from his surrogate brother. Their friendship was one he never thought he'd lose, like this, especially after over ten years of friendship. It hurt.

He'd reached out an messaged Tom quite a lot, but hadn't really received replies. The messages were read, his phone told him that much, but they were ignored. It hurt more than anything.

He'd booked a flight to America, he'd booked a hotel and he just left. He needed Downey, that man could help him, but he needed him in person. He got to America, went and signed into his hotel before getting an Uber to Roberts house. There was neither car outside so he knew both Robert and his wife were out. Chris found himself sitting on the doorstep for around fifteen minutes before Roberts car pulled in, the man questioning why his favourite Aussie was on his doorstep.

Robert grabbed his things from the car before walking up to his friend. "You could've just gone in you know," he spoke as he opened the door and went in, Chris following. "The spare key's still out back," he added as he began putting groceries away. It only took three minutes so he turned and hugged his best friend. "Hello, my dear," Robert spoke softly as Chris allowed himself to collapse into the embrace.

Chris just held him tightly, feeling his heart breaking once more as he thought about why he was here. Robert loved the man, but he hated when he acted like this, it meant something was wrong. Chris knew his strength rivalled that of Thor's more than it should and usually he micromanaged it so he didn't hurt anyone else, but he was borderline squeezing the man to death right now. Chris loosened up, obviously knowing he would hurt the man if he didn't, before pulling away, walking to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water before going to the lounge where he just laid face first on the floor causing Robert to raise an eyebrow at the man before following, sitting next to Chris and gently rubbing his back softly.

"What's wrong? I thought you were enjoying life back at home?" Robert asked his friend softly. Chris just turned his head so he was facing Robert but otherwise didn't move.

"It sounds stupid," he spoke softly as he thought about his situation.

Robert was quick to stop that thought. "Nope, if it's bothering you it isn't stupid," he said sternly. Chris just sighed again and pulled out his phone before opening the messages from himself to Tom before passing it to Robert who skimmed them and frowned. He knew the two were basically brothers so obviously it was going to hurt the man.

"He isn't responding anymore. I've lost my brother," Chris spoke his eyes filling with tears, moving so his head was on Roberts thigh softly.

"Do you trust me?" Robert asked his friend, locking the iPhone and placing it on the ground.

"With my life, why?" Chris asked as Robert gently wiped his tears away.

"Take my car and get your things from the hotel you're staying at, bring them here, you can stay as long as you want. Don't worry about anything else," Robert spoke before passing the keys in his pocket to the Aussie who nodded and took them and his phone and went to pick his things up.

Robert pulled out his phone, messaging his wife to let her know Chris was staying for a while before multi-group face timing the other original four members of the avengers.