Disbanded trio

Sebastian was talking with Anthony when Chris came over. "Seb, can I borrow you for a minute?" Chris asked causing Sebastian to nod and leave. Anthony just grabbed his belongings before leaving. He was used to this, the other two were always sneaking off together leaving him out of things, these days. They were filming for Captain America, The Winter Soldier and during this time, Chris and Sebastian had grown closer than two peas in a pod. It was very rare to see one without the other these days and it always left Anthony alone, I mean originally they were a trio but now it seems it's just a duo and some old friend they don't like anymore.

They all had the weekend off this week due to Kevin going home for a family birthday. So, when coming back on Monday, Anthony had decided to just stop trying to hang out around Chris and Sebastian, they didn't want him around anyways. He was currently sat talking to Scarlett but left to his trailer as Chris' car pulled up, Sebastian in the passenger seat.

"Where's Mackie?" Sebastian asked Scarlett as they both hugged the woman.

"Dunno, he left when you guys pulled up," Scarlett said causing Chris and Sebastian to glance at each other worriedly. Had they done something to annoy or hurt him? They all went through the process of getting ready for filming before meeting at the set, Sebastian and Chris walking in together whilst talking. Anthony was stood in his spot ready to begin without a word to anyone else.

They filmed until lunch break where they all went to their usual picnic bench with Scarlett fetching their food from the pick up truck before they all ate. They all conversed except Anthony who are maybe three bites of his wraps before standing and leaving silently.

It was five minutes later when Sebastian turned to speak with Anthony when they noticed he'd gone. "Where did Macinator go?" He asked the others who just shrugged in response. Chris stood and left to Anthony's trailer and let himself in, seeing the man just sat on the floor scrolling on his phone. He placed the rest of the man's lunch on the counter before joining him on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked Anthony who shrugged but didn't reply. Chris leaned over and took his phone, locking it before laying it next to him. He wanted an answer. "Why did you leave when we arrived this morning?" He spoke.

"Had to get ready," Anthony spoke however they both knew that was a lie.

"Are you mad at us? Did we do something to upset you?" Chris asked knowing Sebastian would want to know too.

"Leave me alone, Chris. I'm not in the mood," Anthony spoke, pulling his legs into his chest. He wasn't in the mood, he'd spent all weekend pondering as to what he'd done to make his friends hate him, bringing dark thoughts into his head about himself. Chris being there just reminded him of those thoughts.

Chris moved over and hugged his friend before grabbing the man's food. "I'll go, but please try and eat some more," he said before leaving. He went back to the table where Scarlett and Sebastian were sitting.

"What happened?" Scarlett asked.

"He's mad at Seb and I, don't know why he never said. I asked what was wrong he ignored me so I asked if we'd hurt him since he left when we arrived. His response was to leave him alone and that he's not in the mood," Chris spoke a little put out that they'd hurt him subconsciously.

Scarlett got up to go talk to him. She knew what was wrong, she'd seen it before her. "Where are you going?" Sebastian asked her.

"Well, being the only person who knows what's going on with him, I figured I'd go talk to him. We're friends, he told me a while ago what's wrong, it's been the same for weeks now and only getting worse," Scarlett said before shaking her head and leaving. Sebastian and Chris decided to leave it alone.