Hugs

Peter had read through everyone's files and was now looking for everyone to hug them, they all seemed to need a hug and by hell was he going to be the one to do so.

He immediately found Sam in the kitchen and hugged him, causing the man to grunt. "Kid?" He asked, but Peter just hugged him tighter until the man's arms came around him.

"I read everyone's files, I'm going to hug everyone, you're the first one. You all need a hug," Peter spoke as he pulled away. Sam felt his heart melt, the kid might get on his nerves, but he really did love him like an older brother.

"They'll like that, go,find your next victim," Sam spoke softly causing Peter to smile, kiss his cheek before leaving. Sam smiled and continued making his hot chocolate.

Peter ran to the training room where Steve and Natasha were training and immediately ran onto the training floor which caused them both to stop training so as not to hurt him. Peter ran and hugged Natasha tightly for a minute before  going and hugging Steve. "Hey baby spider, what's wrong?" Natasha asked in Russian.

"Oh, I'm alright, you guys need hugs, I've just read everyone's files so I'm hugging everyone better," Peter said pulling away and looking at Natasha who smiled at him.

"Aww, we love you too, kiddo, go find your next victim," Steve spoke softly causing Peter to smile, kiss them both on the cheek before running out.

"Aww, he's so sweet," Natasha spoke with a soft look in her eyes.

"I know, I adore him, Tony's not going to let him go though," Steve spoke gently as they got back to training.

"Uncle Thor, Uncle Loki," Peter said as he ran down the corridor. The gods in question stopped walking and turned as the kid slid into their arms. The men hugged Peter tightly as Peter hugged them too.

"Man of spiders, what's wrong?" Thor asked as he and Loki hugged the boy.

"I read your files, you need a hug, I've got you," Peter spoke as he pulled back from Thor and hugged Loki tightly. "I love you, uncle Loki, don't forget that," he whispered in the gods ear causing Loki to smile softly.

"I love you too, go find your next hugee," Loki spoke causing Peter to kiss both brothers in the cheek before leaving towards the Medbay.

He gently laid on the bed next to Bucky, who was getting his biweekly check up from Bruce, before hugging him. "Hey, kiddo, what's up?" Bucky spoke as the conversation with Bruce stopped. Peter just hugged him for a while before standing and hugging Bruce, neither men declining a hug from their nephew.

"Sorry, I know you're both busy. I read through your files, and everyone's, and decided you all need hugs, so... here I am," Peter said pulling back and kissing them both on the cheek before beginning to leave. "I love you," peter spoke turning to look at them from the door.

"We love you too," they both replied at the same time as Peter left.

"He's so sweet," Bruce said looking at Bucky who smiled at him.

"The sweetest. He doesn't deserve what the world has given him," Bucky replied and they continued to talk about their history.

"UNCLE CLINT," Peter shouted in the living room causing the man to come down from the vents and land in front of the boy in panic. Peter hugged the man who hugged back tightly. "I love you, uncle Clint, lots and lots," Peter spoke as he pulled back.

"I love you too, are you okay?" Clint spoke looking at his nephew in worry.

"I read through your files, I'm hugging everyone, I've got Tony left since everyone else is off-world. You all need hugs," Peter spoke causing Clint to smile.

"Go hug your father, he needs it the most. Shout if you need me," Clint said before jumping back into the vents.

Peter ran towards the laboratory where his dad was. He knocked on the door causing the man to stop his work and turn towards the door before gesturing for him to enter.

"Sup, Pete?" Tony asked causing Peter to smile and sprint towards him, jumping onto his lap and hugging him around the neck as Tony's arms came around his waist.

"Hi, dad," Peter spoke as he held his dad tightly.

"Hi, son, what's wrong?" He asked the kid, worried he was upset or something had hurt him.

"Nothing, for me anyways, I read everyone's file and been and hugged everyone here, you're the last one. You all need love, so I'm here to give it to y'all," Peter spoke as he pulled back and looked at his dad who smiled softly at him.

"Well, thanks son, it feels nice. I love you," Tony spoke causing his son to smile back.

"I love you too," he spoke kissing his cheek before pulling back before looking at what his dad was working on.

"It's not important, let's go snuggle," Tony spoke picking the kid up onto his hip and lead them to the lounge, where everyone was already waiting for them.

They spent the day hugging and hanging out with each other, eventually falling asleep together, and that's what Wanda walked into after her mission and frowned, before joining the hug fest.