ScarJo + JerNer

Scarlett turned her head as someone grabbed her hand. She smiled seeing her close friend and costar, Jeremy, and kissed his cheek as he complimented her outfit. She felt her heart melt a little at his words. He was always so gentle and kind with her.

In the theatre, she was watching the open night Avengers film with the cast and crew after doing press, she immediately found her friend. Jeremy pulled her into a long and tight hug, his arms around her waist tightly. She felt safe there in his embrace, she didn't really want to pull back.

"Hey, Scar, how we feeling?" Jeremy asked her as he led her to her seat, next to his seat. His hand laced with hers felt so natural and right, it caused butterflies to flip in her stomach, but she didn't care.

"A little anxious, not going to lie," Scarlett replied softly causing him to smile softly.

"We'll be fine. We've already made the first, now we just get to sit back and relax whilst watching it," Jeremy spoke softly, squeezing her hand gently. He lifted their interlaced hands and kissed the back of her hand softly. He didn't want to let go so he didn't.

The film began and he slipped his hand onto her thigh and gently squeezed it every few minutes. He was slow and gentle and loving, and Scarlett's heart melted. She leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder causing him to turn his head and kiss her temple softly, pressing and holding it there.

Neither of them were this touchy-feely, but in that moment, it felt right, like when they touched their hearts formed into one. They couldn't explain it, not even to themselves, but it felt like a need to be close. "I love you,
Scar," Jeremy whispered in her ear before nipping at the lobe softly. Scarlett just smiled at the words. She didn't need to send them back, they both knew she adored him.

They went back to focussing on the film, but throughout the entire movie, Jeremy's hand was squeezing her thigh softly. It was like he owned her, like he controlled her, but she felt so safe like it, felt so safe with him. After the film, the main cast decided to go out for a meal. Scarlett cancelled her driver before hopping into Jeremy's car.

The man rested his hand on her thigh once more as they drove to a restaurant. "Did I tell you how stunning you look?" Jeremy spoke as he stopped at the traffic lights and looked at her.

Scarlett felt her heart melt. "Yes, but thank you, again," she spoke softly smiling at the man.

"Always, you're always stunning. Whether we're on set or just watching a movie during cast sleepovers in pyjamas, you always look ever so gorgeous. You really do, you light up my world," Jeremy spoke softly as he drove on. Oops, there goes the stomach of butterflies.

"I love you too, everything about you, even when you're trying to annoy me. I love it because I love you. You're one of my best friends in the world and I adore everything you are and what you stand for. I wouldn't change a second of my life with you in it," Scarlett confessed softly as they pulled up at the restaurant.

Jeremy got out and helped her out before pulling their into a waist-breaking hug. He just held her tightly as all of their cast mates came over to them, seemingly sick of waiting on their arrival. Jeremy's lips touched hers for a second before they pulled back and was instantly brought into a group hug by their cast mates, Jeremy keeping his hand around Scarlett's waist.

And even throughout the dinner, everyone could see the love the two had for each other in their eyes and it made them smile, knowing that their love is real, not a fairytale written in a book. And if Jeremy's hand was still around her waist by dessert, who needs to know?