Reactions

AN: I'm really into the characters reacting to Y/N TikTok videos so... here's a chapter on it because they're like my favourite things. I'll comment underneath each video if there's more than one person who the Y/N is and who the other person is. How I've written it is female based Y/N but I can do a male version if anyone wants, just LMK!

——————————

"Y/N come down here," Tony shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"One second, dad," Y/N shouted before coming downstairs.

"Come, it's that time of the month," Tony spoke causing Y/N to sigh and pass over her phone. Tony connected it to the TV so that all of the avengers could react to it.

"What are we looking at this time?" Natasha asked from her seat next to Clint.

"Her TikTok account. Peter tells me she's blown up, had over a million followers and I want to know why my fifteen year old daughter has that many followers," Tony spoke opening the app and going to her videos.

"Cos the people love me, and I film with some pretty famous people so..." Y/N said softly. Tony nodded and clicked on a random video.

"Is that you, Honey Bear?" Tony asked not even pressing play yet.

"Sadly, yes. I can't believe you posted this, Y/N!" He replied.

"Uncle J, we looked good. Dad might kill me though," Y/N replied.

"Want to tell me what that was?" Tony asked calmly with a stern look in his eyes.

"Uhh... dancing?" Y/N replied. "Look, Uncle J did it and it's just a dance. There's better ones, I'm sorry," she added seeing the look get deeper.

"You're a great dancer, Y/N. I didn't know you could dance," Wanda spoke.

"I always have danced, I grew up as a dancer. I love it," Y/N replied.

"Moving on," Tony spoke looking for another video.

"Okay, this one was good, I like this one," Tony spoke softly.

"How did you learn all of the moves, it's so quick?" Steve asked in shock, looking at Y/N.

"Thanks dad, it's pretty easy, Uncle Steve. I can't even tell it's fast, really, I just do it," Y/N explained.

"I like that sweater," Pepper spoke up.

"Oh, thanks mom. It was a gift from Peter for my birthday," Y/N replied.

"Next one?" Clint asked. Tony nodded and looked for another video.

"Ouch. Does that not hurt?" Bucky asked with wide eyes.

"No, that's not even the furthest I can bend. I can go a lot further. I'm a dancer it's what I do," Y/N replied softly.

"You're getting better at the elbow stand, sweetheart," Pepper spoke softly.

"Thanks, mom. I don't do it enough really, I need to do more stretching," Y/N replied.