Never Have I Ever

"...and that's how you play Never Have I Ever. So, who's in?" Tony asked the team. He'd only really explained for the grandpas on the team, but that's okay.

Everyone just murmured in agreement and allowed Tony to go first. "Never have I ever flipped a motorcycle over my head," Tony said, deciding to start off easy.

Bucky and Steve simultaneously took a sip of their alcohol. No one cared to elaborate. Natasha went next since she was next to Tony. "Never have I ever done illegal drugs," she said.

Tony drank, Bruce drank - they all know he tried to kill himself - Sam drunk. Everyone was shocked, though, when Steve drank too. Even Bucky was shocked. "When?" The soldier asked his best friend.

"I... have no requirements to answer that question," Steve replied.

"Didn't think you'd drink to that one, Mr. Good and Righteous," Tony said softly.

"Never have I ever secretly hooked up,with someone without anyone knowing," Bruce said with a shrug.

No one drank until Steve sighed and grabbed his glass before drinking from it. "I have a feeling I'm going to lose this game," he said softly.

"Who?" Natasha asked softly.

"Ah, that's not the rules of the game. But I can say it was multiple people," Steve said. "Never have I ever made a suit," he said having no idea what to say.

Tony rolled his eyes and drank from his glass, Bruce copying him. Bucky took a drink causing Tony to look at him. "Not a super suit, just got into sewing and knitting when we were kids so I created a suit for my pa," he said softly.

"You made some for me too," Steve said remembering those days.

"I know that, Punk," he said. "Never have I ever been arrested before being a superhero," he added.

"I hate you, Jerk," Steve said before drinking.

"Please explain that one," Tony begged.

"Yeah okay. I was a stupid kid who beat people up if they hurt anyone else. So, I've been arrested about forty three times before taking the serum," Steve said with a shrug.

"Never have I ever hooked up with my best friend," Wanda asked the others.

Tony and Rhodey both drank. College was a fun time. Steve took a drink before anyone else could say anything. "No it wasn't me," Bucky replied when they all looked at him.

"You have other friends than him?" Tony asked shocked.

"I met Buck when we were 5 and 7. We grew apart when I was in middle and he was in high school. I got another best friend and went to the same school she did. We ended up hooking up. No, names will not be discussed," Steve said. "Also, I'm out of alcohol so I'm going up to bed," he added.

He left the room and Bucky just frowned. "You didn't know this stuff did you?" Tony asked seeing the frown.

"No, and I really don't like the idea of my best friend doing illegal drugs," Bucky said looking at the stairwell his friend had gone up.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem right for him," Natasha agreed.

"Maybe try talking to him," Sam suggested. Although he and Bucky argued a lot, he still really cared about the white man. Bucky looked at him and nodded before going upstairs.

"Stevie?" Bucky asked knocking on his best friends bedroom door.

"Come in Buck," Steve replied. He was sat in front of his easel drawing with ease.

"Can I talk to you?" Bucky asked from the doorway. Steve just turned and looked at his best friend before gesturing for him to come in.

"Only if you actually come in," Steve said. Bucky shut the door and sat on Steve's bed with his legs crossed. Steve was currently drawing a mix of Tony and his iron suit head. And of course, it was extremely detailed.

"You're still so talented," Bucky said as he relaxed himself. He laid back so he was facing the ceiling as Steve continued his artwork.

"Thanks. I've had a lot of practice," Steve replied. "What's up, B?" He asked his friend softly.

"When did you do drugs?" He asked his friend.

"Remember when Ma died and I came over to yours?" Steve said softly.

"Yeah," Bucky replied.

"I ended up doing ecstasy on the way. I did weed for a while after you left for the army but gave it up pretty easily. Other than that, I've not done anymore," Steve said softly.

"Okay. I didn't expect you to be the one to lose at that game, guess I don't know you as well as I thought," Bucky replied. It kind of hurt that he didn't know Steve so well. Steve finished his drawing before coming over and laying on top of Bucky, who instantly hugged him tightly.

"Don't be like that, you know me better than myself. It was a couple things I never told you as I didn't want you to hurt or feel like it was your fault. I love you, James Buchanan. I always will," Steve said firmly.

"I love you too, Steven Grant," Bucky replied softly. The duo talked quietly for a while before sleeping together... I mean falling asleep in each others arms.