Boyf Riends- Voices in my Head

You've got to buy her a rose

Jeremy showed up to Michael's house with a Bouquet of bright red roses. He wipped away the sweat that was forming in his face as he rang the doorbell. Michael opened the door, only to be shoved in the face with the flowers.

"Well hello to you too, Jeremy. What's this for?" Michael chuckled.

"Um it's for you...?"

"Was that a question or a statement Heere?"

"It's for you." Jeremy said, with a bit more confidence this time.

"Um thanks man? I'll just go out then in a vase... You can start up the video game in the basement, I'll be down in a second."

Jeremy nodded, blushing as he headed down the stairs to the basement. When he reached the stairs at the bottom, he noticed that Michael had left his hoodie on his beanbag.

Compliment her on her clothes

Michael walked down the stairs, holding some chips and Mountain Dew for the two of them. "Hey, I thought you were gonna set up the game?"

"I uh well. I like your sweater!" Jeremy yelled out. Why was he like this?

Michael laughed at his best friend. "Thanks dude, I've only had it for like, 10 years! What's up you you?" Michael turned his attention to the tv and started up their game.

Jeremy didn't say anything this time, he didn't want to dig himself into a deeper hole by revealing his crush.

Say you appreciate that she's smart

"Y-you know um, you're really smart Michael..." Jeremy trailed off. Michael perked up and turned around.

"What's up with you man? You've been acting shady ever since... ever since... you broke up with Christine. Do you still have feelings for her man? Dude I can help you get her back, you could have just asked!" Michael said, placing a hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

"No no, it's not that." Jeremy shrugged off Michael's hand. "I... I like someone else."

"Well who's the lucky girl?" Michael asked, forcing a smile on his face.

"No."

"...no? What do you mean no? You don't want to tell me?"

"Well... um." Jeremy let out a shaky breath. "I don't want to tell you, and it's not a girl. I kinda like a dude...?" Jeremy rushed out, making it sound like a question.

"Oh dude that's chill. Is it rich? He's kinda dating Jake, so that would make since on why you're upset..." Michael said, almost to himself.

"No, no I don't like him."

"Well, who do you like?" Michael asked intently. He knew it wasn't him, but he would still be supportive. As long as Jeremy was happy, he would be too.

"You-ish? Maybe? I um. I've been trying to do all of the things you guys told me to do with Christine but for you... I- I get it if you don't feel the same way, I'll just leave now because I made things awkward. " Jeremy got up off of the couch.

"NO no no wait Jer!" Michael grabbed his hand, causing both of the boys to blush profusely.

"I like you too, Jeremy. For a while now actually..." Michael stood up, and walked closer to Jeremy. "And... I've kinda wanted to kiss you for a while... so would you mind-"

Michael was cut off by Jeremy's lips pressed firmly against Michael's, almost like he was afraid that he would disappear any second. Michael ran his hands through Jeremy's hair, earning a moan of delight from the taller boy. They both parted soon after, blushing.

"So you finally came to your senses about me, huh?"

"Shut up Michael."