Boyf Riends-Flower/Tattoo Au 2

Heere you guys go. Also, this takes place a while after the last part. (They've been dating for a while now)

Jeremy adjusted his sweater for the twelfth time in the last minute, quadruple checking himself in the mirror before finally heading over to Michael's shop next door. Michael wasn't expecting him, and he hoped that he wouldn't be upset by his request.

The door chimed as Jeremy walked in. The parlor wasn't dark and edgy looking like you had expected it to be. Instead, it was full of colorful art and bright neon signs. Jeremy was sure that he could even see an old Pac-Man game in the back.

"Jerry?" An edgy looking teen stepped out from the back counter.

"Uh, Jeremy. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend works in your shop."

"Oh! So you're the wonderful Connor Evan's been talking about! It's so good to finally meet you!" Jeremy awkwardly stuck out his hand to shake.

Connor chucked. "I've only just really met you, but I can already tell you'll get along perfectly with Mr.Mell."

"Oh really?" Jeremy's cheeks turned pink at the comment.

"Yeah, Mr.Mell talks about you all the time already, so..."

"I do not!" Michael stepped out from his office. "And stop calling me Mr.Mell, you punk."

Connor laughed before returning to his post by the counter, and picking up the  Homes And Gardens magazine he was previously reading.

"Sorry about that, sweetheart." He paused. "Wait, why are you here, heere? Not that I don't want you to be! But like, did we plan a date or something that I forgot?" He looked at the clock. "It's almost time for us to go home, but we still have 30 minutes..."

Jeremy let out a soft giggle. "No, none of those things. I uh..." He got serious once more. "I wanted to get a tattoo."

Michael's eyes widened in surprise. "You? You want to get a tattoo? Dude, you know it hurts, right?"

Jeremy's voice cracked as he answered. "Yeah? But I still want one?"

Michael laughed at his response. "Okay, did you have something planned, or what?"

"I had some... ideas?"

"Okay, let me grab my drawing pad real quick, and I'll sketch it."

"Wait, you just want a Pac-Man ghost, and the little pellets? Dude, this is gonna be like, the easiest tattoo I've ever done! Except for that one lady who just wanted a dot on her arm..." he trailed off as he looked into the distance.

"Anyway! Which ghost do you want?"

"Um, Blinky... and I kinda wanted it to be in the opposite direction of yours, that way, when we hold hands, it uh, looks... cool?"

Michael didn't answer for a few seconds, just staring at Jeremy.

"Or... not. I mean, it was kinda stupid anyway-"

"No! No no, that sounds amazing, and I'm gonna marry you someday." Michael held up the drawing. "Just to be clear, you want the red ghost, right?"

"Yeah, it's your color, so... yeah. Also, do you not expect me to know the names of our ghost children, Michael? What kind of father would I be!"

Michael snorted in laugher before getting everything he could need for this job.

Putting on his gloves, he motioned over to where he wanted Jeremy to sit. Once he was ready, he held up the big tool.

"This is gonna hurt a bit."

Finally, after the two hours it took, Jeremy's tattoo was perfect.

"Okay, there you have it! It's gonna like, need to be wrapped for a little while, and don't be scared when some of the ink flakes off." Michael cleaned up everything and grabbed their stuff.

"Wow. You're... amazing! What do I owe you?"

"Well..." Michael kissed Jeremy's cheek as the headed home. "I have something in mind...."