Boyf Riends- Be More Hip

"-and the party was so Lit fam! But Rich got shook after the whole ordeal, so we blasted." Jake finished his story.

The group laughed, all except for Michael.

"The party was on fire?" He questioned.

"What? No. Lit? Like, awesome?" Rich looked at Michael. "You do know the other words meant, right?"

"Oh yeah, of course!" Michael chuckled nervously.

"Right... anyway!" Jenna stood up. "I brought only the best movies for us to watch! Bee Movie, Cars, Shrek and High School Musical!"

The group again laughed. Michael raised his hand.

"I like all of those! But HSM is better because it's about something relevant to us now, right dudes?"

Jenna turned around, revealing  the movie she was actually holding was Friday The 13th. "We were kidding Michael."

"Oh yeah! Duh. Haha..." he blushed and looked at the ground.

After a moment of silence, Rich spoke up.

"Dude, do you like, know memes?"

"Of course I do!" Michael exclaimed.

Michael was then confused as to why Jeremy started singing a song that went, 'why you always lying~'.

"Name your top five memes!" Jake challenged.

"I uh. I like the penguin one! And um, the baby doing the fist thing... and uhhh..." Michael racked his brain for another example, but couldn't think of anything.

"Dude! Those memes are sooo old!" Rich laughed.

Michael blushed deep red as the group joined along in laughing.

"Wait, so seriously? You don't like, know memes? I thought you would be a meme king because... you know... you and Jeremy are nerds!" Chloe protested.

Michael re-adjusted his glasses. "1) actually, we're geeks, there's a difference, 2) I like old school stuff."

Christine lightly pat Michael on the shoulder. "It's okay Mike! You don't have to like memes!"

"Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to know a few, Michael." Jeremy stood up and turned on the movie, ending their conversions.

Throughout the whole movie, Michael couldn't focus. He hadn't cared before about 'memes', and it had seemed like Jeremy didn't care either. But apparently, that's not the case.

The movie ended, and everyone went back home to do their own things.

Most went to sleep, but Michael couldn't just yet. He spent all night looking at only the 'Dankest Memes' for Jeremy.

Jeremy looked around the cafeteria for his best friend. When he spotted him, he waved and called out, "Michael!"

When Jeremy got closer, he saw the bags under his eyes, and the fidget spinner in his hand. "Dude, are you okay?"

Michael looked up at Jeremy, and Jeremy could see how dead inside he was.

"You know what Jeremy?"

Jeremy was taken back by Michael's emotionless voices. "W-what?"

"Cash me outside, how bout tha?"

Jeremy was taken back. "What the hell? Michael, what are you-?"

"JEREMY HEER IS ONE THICC BIH, LET ME SEE SOME JUSSY!" Michael then dabbed and ran away, laughing like an idiot, leaving Jeremy a blushing mess.

"What have I done."

I'm so sorry. But I'm also not sorry at all.