Kleinsen- What even is this Pt2

Warning: Slight Angst

Jared heard a crash come outside his window, distracting him from his video game.

He glanced out the window, panicking when he saw how dark it was outside.

Shit shit shit. I'm late. Jared turned off his game, rushing to his closet to grab the suit and cape. He jumped into it, rushing to put on the wig.

Jumping out his window, he completely forgetting his contacts.

Evan looked out at the buildings, searching for any signs of trouble.

He was about to call it a night when he saw his arch villain jog down into a alleyway.

Smirking slightly, Evan jumped over to the alleyway, jumping down.

"What are your 'evil plans for tonig-" Evan stopped once he saw the villain.

He was panting slightly, and his whole outfit was messed up. Evan looked up at the mans hair, and realized that it was a wig.

Glancing down at his face, he let out a soft gasp. "J-Jared? Wh-what?"

"I'm not," Jared cleared his voice, lowering it. "I'm not Jared."

"Oh yeah?" Evan out his hand on his hip, fighting back the tears. "Then who are you?"

"I'm... I'm..."

"You haven't even told me your villain name! Just, just give me that, at least."
Evan looked pleadingly at Jared as he tried to come up with a name.

"I'm... Doctor... Doofenshmirtz." Jared coughed out.

Evan couldn't answer for a second, so taken back. "Y-you have the same name as the evil guy from Phineas and Ferb?"

"Uh, maybe?" Evan darkly laughed, turning away from Jared.

"Okay, it's not as bad as it seems. I-"

"How?" Evan stopped him, angry tears starting to form. "It's not like ive been fighting my boyfriend for months. And I didn't even know it was him." Evan crossed his arms, looking away from Jared.

Jared sighed in exasperation. "I did this for you!"

"Well good for you." Evan mumbled sarcastically. "How do you think this helped me?"

"Well, you uh." Evan gave Jared a face, asking him to continue.

"Uh, you didn't really have anything to do-" Evan scoffed, knowing where this was going.

"So you thought 'hey, why don't I just dress up as a villain and give my boyfriend something to do', right?"

Jared looked away from Evan. "I'm sorry."

Evan scoffed again.

"I am. I thought I was helping you. I made you fucking happy."

"I was fine."

"Really? If moping around means fine, then yeah, I guess you were." Jared took a step closer to Evan. "You were so sad all the time. So I'm fucking sorry that I wanted to make you happy."

Evan let out a broken sob, looking away from Jared.

"Hey. Please look at me." Jared gently grabbed Evans face, pulling him closer to him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Evan managed to choke out. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault." Evan shook his head, but couldn't say anything to fight Jared.

"Come here." Jared pulled Evan closer to his chest. "Let's just, let's go home, okay? We can watch happy movies or just cuddle or whatever. Is that okay?"

Evan bobbed his head up and down softly, letting Jared guide him home to safety and comfort.