Tree Bros- Pastel & Punk. Again.

Requested by @BeTheEvanToMyConnor

Evan tapped on the screen of his computer, waiting for it to load.

Rolling his eyes, he adjusted his flower crown. "Jeremy?"

"Yeah?" His brother called out from across the hall.

"My computers, uh, broken? Again?"

Jeremy trudged into Evans room, turning the laptop to face him. "Okay, well, Evan, it might help to actually turn on the computer." Jeremy pushed the on button, and the computer started up.

"Oh, yeah, that might, that might help. Thank, thank you!" Jeremy chuckled slightly, leaning on the door frame. "Why are you so dressed up? You're wearing your, uh, your favorite sweater and matching pants, with a matching flower crown," Jeremy paused, leaning closer to his step brother. "And is that  makeup?"

"S-shut up." Evan stuttered, blushing as he logged into the computer.

"Oh, I see what this is. You're finally face-timing your boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Um, would you tell my mom if I said yes?" Evan asked, messing with his shirt.

"Would you tell my dad about me sneaking out to go to my boyfriends house?" Jeremy asked.

"No, why would I, uh, do that? I covered for you!"

"Then no, I won't." Jeremy smiled. "Just be safe, my dude."

"Yes, yeah, I will." Evan mumbled as Jeremy walked back to his room, closing the door behind him. "Thank you!"

Evan turned back towards the screen, taking a shaky breath. He messaged his boyfriend, saying that he was finally ready to talk.

Connor Murphy would like to FaceTime

Evan took a deep breath, and hit the call button.

He waited for the loading screen to go away, adjusting his flower crown and shirt to look perfect.

"Woah." Evan looked back at the screen, shock written on his face.

"Evan? You're a pastel?"

"W-well, you're a punk, so..." Evan trailed off, making Connor laugh.

"Oh my god. I guess opposites attract, huh?" Connor asked, a small smile on his face as he looked at his beautiful boyfriend.

"S-so, you're not, like, mad? Or anything?" Evan looked worried as he asked his question.

"No? Why would I be?" After Evan didn't asked, Connor continued. "I like you. A lot. And the way you dress won't ever change that."

Evan smiled, talking a good look at his boyfriend.

They were meant to be.