Tree Bros- I speak for the trees

Requested by @HAMILTRASH1124

Also, I wrote it as tree Bros, but it could easily be Sincerely Three

Evan nervously handed his gift over to Connor, then began to talk to Jared. "I don't, I don't even understand why you wanted to do a, do a secret Santa. We're, we're both Jewish, so."

"Well, my dear friend, one word. Presents. Do you really think I'm gonna turn down a chance to get more gifts?" Jared sat down on Evans floor, followed by the other two.

Evan shook his his head gently, grabbing the gift that Jared handed him. "Okay, so, uh, do we, do we open them now?"

Jared was already tearing his open, throwing the paper all over the floor. "Oh my god. This is... this is beautiful." Jared turned to Connor. "Thank you, emo child. Bless." He threw the sweater over his shirt, not caring how weird it looked.

"Evan, dude, look. Oh my god." Jared smiled wide as he turned around to show off his Hanukkah sweater that said "It's pretty Lit".

"So, you like it?" Connor asked, his signature smirk on his lips.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna wear this everyday." Connor chuckled, gently opening his gift from Evan.

"Woah." Connor mumbled, holding the smooth leather notebook in his hands. "This is amazing Evan." He flipped through the pages, smiling softly as he saw the empty sketch book.

"Do you, do you like it?" Evan asked, his voice small. Connor closed the book, and looked at Evan with soft eyes. "I love it. Thank you, Evan."

Evan smiled happily.

"Okay okay, enough sap. Open my gift." Jared said, looking expectingly at Evan.

"Oh, right, okay. Uh, here we go." Evan took the tissue paper out of the bag, and instantly smirked. He held up the DVD for the two to see.

"Really, Jared?" Evan asked. "The Lorax?"

"What?" Jared asked, throwing his hands up. "It's a classic! And you like trees, he speaks for the trees..." Jared trailed off a Evan chuckled.

"Your real gift is at the bottom, nerd."

Evan dig through the tissue paper, smiling as he held up the 'coupon' book.  "What's this?"

"Well, uh." Jared swayed on his feet, his face turning a soft pink. "I mean, I felt like, you know, anxiety, right? So, if you ever need me to order food for you or like, go to the store, just uh, call me and I'll do it."

Evan softened his eyes. "Thank you, thank you Jared. You're, you're the best."

"Whatever." Jared shrugged. He glanced down at his non-existent watch. "Oh, uh, I have to go home now, so uh, later losers!"

Jared raced out of the front door, with the other two smiling behind him.

"He loves you, he's just... not good with emotions."

"Yeah," Evan started. "I-I know." Evan picked at the blanket laying on his lap. "Uh, do you? Want to, maybe uh, watch the movie?"

"Of course, tree lord." Evan chuckled, moving to the couch as Connor put the movie on. They snuggled up together, so engrossed in the movie that they barely noticed the snow flakes beginning to fall.