Boyf Riends- Level Three

Same warnings as the last chapter. Question, would you guys be open to me doing a Jared X Evan one shot in the future? Thanks!

(Also it's probably really confusing, but I explained the ending in the comments!)

"Come on," Michael said, wiping his tears away before continuing. "We have to start level three."

Jeremy nodded his head before heading to the basement, grabbing Michael's wrist with his free hand. Jeremy raised his gun as the walked out into the hallway and down towards the basement.

Michael wiggles his wrist free and opened the door, turning on the basement light.

The room is instantly flooded with light, but it somehow still looked dark and cold.

As boys carefully stepped into the room, and the door slammed shut behind them, causing the boys to jump.

"W-w-well uh... I guess this is the final battle? But uh... I don't see anything."

"Me either." Michael said. "Wait, look at that!" He pointed over to the tv in the back, that was now glowing bright blue. Jeremy carefully stepped forward before Michael's hand stopped him.

"If we are trapped in a video game... I-I don't know what happens when you lose all of your lives, baby. You only have one heart left. I have two. Let me fight, okay? I'll get us out of here." Michael stood on his tip toes and kissed Jeremy's nose. "Okay?"

Jeremy let out a soft sigh. "Okay, but I'll be right here, okay? Please don't be too reckless."

"I won't." Michael promised. He then stepped forward towards the tv.

"Welcome to level three, boys. Care to play a game?"

Jeremy jumped back as the voice came back on. Suddenly the tv turned into an old school Donky Kong game, complete with the full old school designs on the side. The boys lowered their guns in awe before Michael stepped forward.

"What do I have to do?" Michael asked.

"To move on forward, you must reach a total of 3,000 points."

"Thanks weird voice thing!" Michael chirped sarcastically. "Okay," he turned towards Jeremy. "Hold my gun, I'll do this. I was always better at Donkey Kong anyway."

Whipping the sweat from his eyebrows, Michael finished his task. As soon as he reached 3,000 points exactly, the game vanished and was replaced with a blue, holographic figure.

"I-I-it can't be. No, Mikey got rid of you!"

"Yes Jeremy, it's me. Don't act so upset, we could be great together! All you have to do is-"

"Shut the hell up Squip." Michael pointed his gun at the Squip before firing, going directly through the monster.

"Oh, clever. Sadly, that doesn't hurt me, Michael."

"Your final task is to beat the final boss. Your weapons are on the wall, but only one may kill the final boss. Good luck."

The guns in their hands disappeared as the basement wall next to them was suddenly covered in all types of weapons. Guns, swords, bows, arrows... everything you could think of.

"Uh..." Jeremy's eyes scanned over everything he could see. There was so much to choose from, but only one would work? How would they find the one they needed?