Tree Bros- Harry Potter AU pt3

Okay, so I tried to use all of the comments from the previous chapter, but the Angst one I'm gonna make into a whole new chapter.

"Connor? Connor? Please?"

Connor sighed and closed the huge book in front of him. He realized if he didn't do what Evan wanted him to, he would never get his homework done. He stood up and packed away all of his books, but left them on the table without a care in the world. No one would touch them anyways.

Looking at Evan, he muttered out. "I'll go see your freaking tree now."

Evan squealed in delight before grabbing Connor's hand and dragging him out of the library and into the outdoors.

Connor struggled to keep up, but eventually Evan stopped, and allowed Connor to catch his breath. Once Connor was ready, he looked up and was faced with the Whomping Willow.

Connor covered Evans chest with his hand. "Evan, stand back!"

"What? Why?"

"UM, maybe because this tree has already wiped out those two, two years? And maybe because this tree considered very dangerous? Does any of that ring a bell, tree boy?"

Evan just giggled and turned towards the tree. "D-do you t-trust me?" He asked Connor.

Connor lightly nodded and pulled Evan a bit closer. "Of course, I just don't want you to get hurt, sweetheart." He lightly kissed Evans forehead before Evan pulled away slightly. "I won't. Just... trust me."

"Willow! Hi! It's me, Evan Hansen again. I'm here with my beautiful boyfriend, t-the one I told you about? The one with long, beautiful hair, kind eyes, protective of me, and loving?" Connor's face turned red at Evans words.

"Yeah, that one. Would you mind if we just kinda cuddled at the bottom of your tree? We won't do anything except maybe kiss, I promise."

The trees branches slowly made a passage for the boys, and Evan confidently made his way to his favorite sitting place. He sat Connor down, then sat on his lap, cuddling up close to his boyfriend.

Connor was a bit turned on by Evans sudden confidence, but he didn't say anything in fear of his comments ruining it.

Evan played with his boyfriends tie as he slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling protected in his lovers arms. Connor smiled as he felt Evans heartbeat start to slow down a bit and Evan let out little snores. Connor's face was a constant bright red, but he didn't mind. As he drifted off to sleep as well, he had only on thought on his mind.

As long as Evan was happy, he was too.

Connor woke up shivering. Evan was shivering too, but he hadn't woken up yet. The sky was dark, and Connor was worried that they'd stayed out too late. But looking at his watch, he realized they'd only been asleep for 20 minutes. So why was it so dark? And cold? And... why was Connor so... sad?

Connor finally looked up, and his face went white with fear. He shook Evan awake lightly, not wanting to cause Evan panic, but needing to wake him up.

"Five more minutes, Con."

"Evan. Wake up, NOW." Connor gritted threw his teeth. Finally sensing something was wrong, Evan sat up quickly only to be met with a horrible sight.

"W-w-what a-are those?"

"Dementors."