Boyf Riends- Secrets pt 4

Michael was having a very very hard time keeping his secret crush a secret, but he somehow was managing. He was actually surprised Jeremy hadn't picked up on it...

Don't get him wrong, Michael greatly appreciated the friendship they had created, but he wanted more.

Micheal finally decided he ask Jeremy out tonight, after they were done playing games. That way, even if things went horrible, at least they hung out peacefully for a while...

"Wait wait wait. You mean to tell me, that you were playing just by yourself? Dude! Come on, that's a little sad."

"It's not sad! It's just... uh... okay yeah it's pretty sad." Michael said, trying to defend himself but failing miserably.

"Don't worry dude, I did the same thing. Like, why are so many good video games two player? Don't they understand that we don't have friends?"

Micheal and Jeremy both burst out in laughter, almost causing them to die in their game.

"Hey! You killed me, you jerk!" Michael yelled.

Jeremy let out a snort. "Sure, dude. You tell yourself that." He laughed again as Michael threw an empty bottle of Mountain Dew at his head.

The game continued for hours, until finally Micheal paused them game and stood up, stretching. He mentally prepared himself to confess soon.

"Wha- DUDE! We were in the middle of that!" Jeremy protested.

"We've been playing for like," Micheal looked at his non-existent watch, "five thousand hours. We need to take a break."

Jeremy let out a low grown, but stood up. He stretched as well, causing the shorter boy to advert his eyes and blush furiously. This was going to be harder than Michael thought.

"You okay dude? Your face is all red and stuff." Jeremy asked, moving a little bit closer to Michael.

"W-what? Yeah, no I'm fine!" He said, his voice a little bit higher than normal. "It's just that... i...it's really hot down here! Yeah. That's it. Ha ha." He fumbled with his sweatshirt, a bad habit he learned from his papa.

"Oh, then just leave the room. You know, cuz you're so hot and all." Jeremy winked.

Michael took a second to process what he just heard. "Excuse me?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I though you were maybe into guys and you're kinda the guy I'd kinda be into and I just wanted to be smooth but wow that just went badly and-"

"Can I kiss you?" Micheal interrupted Jeremy's rant.

Now it was Jeremy's turn to pause. "W-what?"

"I mean, you don't have to, I just kinda-"

Michael was cut off by Jeremy's soft lips pressing against Michael's. Jeremy slowly tried to break away, afraid he'd done something wrong, but Michael slammed his lips against Jeremy's. He smirked when Jeremy let out a soft moan.

Michael ran his hands through Jeremy's hair, pulling on it slightly before breaking away and looking into each other's eyes.

"Hey, Jeremy?"

"Yes Michael?"

"What if.. what if I'm kinda into you too?"

Jeremy let out a little giggle. "Is this your way of asking me out?"

Michael blushed. "Depends. What's your answer?"

Jeremy leaned in, giving Micheal a quick peck in the lips. "Yes. It'll always be yes."