Boyf Riends- Ghostfacers pt2

"Hey, sweetheart, uh, where are we going?"

When Michael didn't answer, he continued. "I mean, it's just, uh, my house is the other way. Unless you don't want to go to my house! That's cool too." Jeremy winced at his voice crack, but Michael didn't seem to care.

"...Hey? You okay?"

Michael pulled the car off into the side of the road, and pulled out the key, shutting off the car.

"L-look babe, I told you. I didn't think it was actually haunted. I'm sorry." Jeremy looked down, genuinely sorry.

Michael didn't say anything, and stepped out of the car, slamming the door behind him.

"Baby?" Jeremy got out of the car, and quickly rushed over to Michael. "Dude, I'm sor-"

He was cut off by Michael's hands around his neck, lifting him up.

"M-Michael?" Jeremy croaked out.

"Not really." Michael smiled, but his voice was different. Deeper.

Demonic.

Jeremy woke up in a dark and abandoned farm house. He tried to stand up, but realized his arms were tired to the pole behind him.

"Oh good, you're awake." Michael stepped out of the darkness, and Jeremy was hit with everything that had happened.

"L-let him go. He didn't do anything!"

"It's sweet that you're trying to save this." It gestured towards Michael's body. "Even though I don't really see why."

Jeremy growled and struggled to get out of his binding, seemingly failing.

Non-Michael chuckled. "Don't worry, you won't get out of those." It turned around towards a table filled with sharp objects. "Now, what should I use first?"

Jeremy pulled the rope tight, and it shaped against the pole. It really helped when you loosened the rope against the pole for a while.

He stood up, ignoring the pain in his wrist. I didn't think this far ahead.

Non-Michael started to turn around, so Jeremy quickly grabbed the first thing he saw. He held up a black box, with property of the Winchesters engraved in the back.

It didn't look fazed. "You think you're going to stop me with a voice recorder?" He jokingly threw his hands in the air. "Wow, I'm so scared."

Jeremy quickly pressed the play button, hoping something happened.

A mans voice filled the air, saying something in a language he didn't understand.

But apparently, the Non-Michael knew what it was. It's eyes turned black, and he fell to the floor, screaming. After a few seconds of this, a black cloud escaped from Michael's mouth, and Michael fell onto the floor.

Jeremy stood still until he was sure the recording was done. He silently thanked the Winchesters, whoever they were, and rushed over to help his boyfriend.

"Michael? Michael please." Jeremy hugged Michael close to his chest. "Please."

A fit of coughing came from below Jeremy, and Jeremy excitedly pulled Michael up.

"Please what?" Michael looked around. "And where the hell are we?"

"Uh... long story. I'll tell you later. Can we just, go home?"

And so, Jeremy half walked, half carried his boyfriend back to the car. They made sure to drive as far away as possible, just to be safe.

But things are never safe for those two.