Boyf/Bros- Hairy Otter

Yes, I know Cedric has a girlfriend. I just needed some drama.

"So... Yule ball..."Michael dragged his sentence out in the quiet dorm room. Evan let out a soft sigh, not looking up from his knitting.

"What was that face?" Michael asked, putting down his DS. "I thought you would have been all over that. And besides, you can take Connor, right?"

"Well, I mean, yeah, but, um, people."

Michael let out a loud chuckle. "I hear that, dude. I bet it won't be bad. And Connors a good guy, if you end up wanting to leave, he totally will. We can all have a game night or something!"

Evan chuckled, smiling. "Yeah. I'd, I'd like that."

"Okay, so, how can we ask them to the Yule Ball? Like, it has to be good, you know?"

"They're our boyfriends, Jeremy. They literally won't care." Connor stood against a wall, watching Evan and Michael talk enthusiastically about something.

"Well, no, but they might." Jeremy pointed to the two boys walking up to the Hufflepuff pair.

"What the hell. What do they think they're doing?" Connor growled.

"Uh, asking our boyfriends to the ball, probably. Who can blame them?" Connor didn't hear him, storming over to his boyfriend. Jeremy signed, filling close behind.

"-so, do you want to go with me? To the ball?" Viktor Krum asked Evan, rubbing the back of his neck. A light blush covered his cheeks.

"I-um, I-I-"

"Hey sweetheart." Connor wrapped his arms around Evans waist, kissing his neck. He glanced up at Victor, glaring daggers at him.

"I uh, I'll see you later, Evan?" Viktor Krum turned around, awkwardly walking away from the obvious couple.

"Thank you." Evan muttered quietly. Connors answer was another kiss to his neck.

Connor turned around, looking at how Jeremy was doing. To his surprise, Jeremy was giving Cedric a high five, laughing loudly.

"I'm sorry dude, I didn't realize you too were together." Cedric smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, it's all good. Do you have a backup? Like, someone else you want to ask?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, uh, there is this guy..." Cedric trailed off, his face turning a light pink.

"Is it Percy? The Weasley?" Michael asked. "You two totally give each other goo-goo eyes."

"I-I agree." Evan added.

"Well, yeah, actually. Should I do it?"

"Hell yeah, man! That would be so radical! I'm sure you'd be the first like, openly gay couple for the champions! That would be hella gnarly."

Cedric nodded his head, a confident or around him. "Yeah. Yeah! I'm going to go ask him. Thank you guys!"

Michael and Jeremy waved after him, wishing him luck.

"Oh, right." Jeremy turned back to Michael. "Hey, want to go to Yule ball together?"

"Hell yeah! You guys want to join us?" Michael asked the other couple. "And if you want to leave, Evan, we can all go play card games in our dorm."

Evan smiled wide. "That, that sounds great. T-thank you."