Boyf Riends- N.M.E.

Requested by @flanamaa113

Inspired by the song N.M.E. by Set It Off

I love Christine, but I had to make her kinda mean, sorry

Michael rolled his eyes as he scrolled past another couple photo of Jeremy and Christine.

They looked so happy together. Smiling, like all of their worries melted away when they stood next to each other.

They were great actors.

"I-I can't, I don't know, I'm just, I'm doing something wrong? But, I don't, I don't know what!" Jeremy rambled on, his voice loud through the phone.

"Well, do you do anything like, different?" Michael answered, pushing down the thought of talking about breaking up. "Maybe you did something different and she didn't like it?"

"I-I didn't though! I did, I did everything the same, I-I uh, did I miss a date? Oh god, what if I missed something-"

Michael had listened to Jeremy ramble on. He'd listened for weeks, but now it was Jeremy's turn to listen.

Michael got up, grabbing his phone and keys on his way out the door.

Jeremy was about to get a surprise visitor.

Michael knocked on Jeremy's door, making sure not to used their secret knock.

"Hel- oh, hey Michael." Jeremy looked behind him before gently closing the door behind him. "What's up? You okay?"

Michael didn't answer right away. "Are you happy?"

"Wh-uh, I don't?"

"With Christine. Are you happy?"

Jeremy didn't look Michael in the eyes as he lowered his head. Jeremy shuffled his feet a little bit, before finally letting out a meek no.

"Jeremy," Michael sighed, moving closer to Jeremy. "Maybe you should like, skip town with me. She's giving you too much stress, dude. Let's just, take a ride."

Jeremy looked so happy for that option, before his face seemed to melt with sadness. He looked back at his door. "I-I would love to, but..."

"Christine will be upset?" Michael sighed, leaning up against the brick wall of the house. "You know, I feel like this relationship is suffocating you, man."

"I know, I know, it's just..." Jeremy paused, trying to collect his thoughts. "I... I don't know how to break up with her. I-I don't want her to get mad, you know? But like, she's not, I'm not happy!"

Michael looked back to the house, noticing the figure coming closer to the door. "Do you really want to break up with her?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"Then don't get mad at me." Jeremy looked confused for a second.

"Why would I-?"

Jeremy was cut off by Michael roughly kissing Jeremy. Jeremy sighed, melting into the smaller boy. He ran his fingers through Michael's soft hair, letting out soft gasps as Michael's hands moved all over his hips.

He barely registered the door opening behind him, but he definitely heard the high pitch screams that followed it.

"How dare you!" Christine stormed towards her car and far away from the boys she had just seen making out.

Jeremy paused for a moment before breaking down, laughing. "Oh my god. That was amazing." He looked at Michael happily before the smile dropped. "Uh, was the kiss only for her, or...?"

Without answering, Michael leaned in, pecking Jeremy's lips softly.

"Oh. Oh!" Jeremy's smiled widened, and pulled Michael close to him.

"Hey nerd, you still up for a drive?" Michael asked softly.

"Well, I think I'm more of a geek, but sure. I'd love to." Jeremy smiled, taking Michael's hand as they peacefully walked towards Michael's car.

Jeremy's pocket buzzed, and he glanced at it before showing it to Michael, laughing.

Christine Canigula broke up with Jeremy Heere

Christine Canigula is now in a relationship with Jenna Rolan

"Well. That was fast." Jermey nodded, before pulling out his phone and doing the same thing.