Boyf Riends- Awe, Nuts

AU in which Jeremy has a nut allergy because why not

Warning! Food allergies and hospitals. I don't know much about food allergies, my food allergy isn't nearly as bad as Jeremy's is in this story. If I get something wrong, please fell free to tell me and I will change the story.

"Man! It's nice having friends on the last day of school. They actually give you food! It's weird, man." Michael laughed at Jeremy's remark before plopping down on his bean bag chair.

"Yeah dude! Look, we've got brownies from Brooke, cake pops from Chloe, cookies from Christine, and some Reese Cups from Rich and Jake!" Micheal said, looking through all of the gifts they got.

"Oh, right." Jeremy looked through his bags until he pulled out the one from Rich and Jake. "You can have mine since I can't eat it." He threw the bag at Micheal, who caught it and placed it with his other gifts.

Micheal grabbed his cake pop and handed it to Jeremy. "Here you go, Heere." He said, winking at his pun.

"Wow, I haven't heard that one before." Jeremy rolled his eyes but let out a soft chuckle. "What'd you want to eat first? Brownie, or cookie?"

They both looked at each other, and in unison, yelled "Cookie!"

They both grabbed their beautifully decorated bags, ripping them open with no hesitation.

"On the count of three!" Jeremy yelled.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Both boys stuffed the cookies in their mouth, before quickly realizing their mistake. Jeremy spit it out, but it was already too late. His face flushed from the sudden heat flash he just got.

"Oh shit." Both boys said in unison.

Micheal quickly raced to Jeremy's backpack, grabbing the epipen Jeremy always kept in there. He fumbled with it in panic, but quickly handed it to Jeremy.

Jeremy injected it into his thigh, while Micheal called the ambulance.

Jeremy's hot flash was quickly turning into a cold flash. His cheeks were swelling up, and his tongue felt so heavy in his mouth.

"I am so sorry Jere-bear, I didn't know those were peanut cookies. I should have tried them first, I'm sorry baby, you'll be okay, okay? Okay." Micheal softly mumbled to Jeremy as he carried him out of the basement.

Jeremy tried to show him that he would be okay by going in for a kiss, but Micheal stopped him.

"I ate the cookies too. I don't want you to like, get second hand peanuts or something again, sweetheart. "

Jeremy nodded. His eyes were swelling shut, and he could feel the rashes start to form on his back as Micheal rushed him outside, where paramedics were waiting conventionally. Jeremy was glad they were here. His throat was closing up and that scared him a lot more than he would say in front of Michael.

Michael's knee bounced up and down frantically as he waited for a nurse to tell him he could see his boyfriend. When someone finally did, he bolted out of there, quickly finding Jeremy's room and opening it softly.

"Hey, Handsome. How are you feeling?" Micheal closed the door and walked over to Jeremy.

"I'm fine, just in pain. The doctors said that I should be able to get out of here tomorrowish." Michael noticed that Jeremy's cheeks weren't back to their normal size, but they were better than before. He smiled a bit before getting his phone out.

"Good. I uh, already called your dad, and I texted Christine. She says that she's really sorry, and didn't know." Micheal looked up from his phone. "Do you want me to say something from you?"

"Tell her that it's okay, I know she didn't do this on purpose. Also, tell her the cookies tasted delicious."

"Don't nuts like, taste horrible?"

"Shush, I'm being a nice friend."

Micheal let out a soft chuckle as he texted Christine and laid down in the hospital bed with Jeremy.

"I love you, Jeremy."

"I love you too. And thank you."

I regret this story and I had no idea how to write it, but my friend wanted me to write about peanuts, so here we are folks:)