Boyf Riends- Stress Pt2

Jeremy paced back and forth in his bedroom. Senior year was starting tomorrow, and to say that he was stressed was an understatement.

He had to make this year a good year. It was his last year at high school, and he didn't want to mess this up again. Last year had started off horribly, and he didn't want that to happen again.

As his mind wandered, so did his feet. He didn't fully process what he was doing until he had a bowl of brownie batter in his hands.

He felt the cold glass in his hands, and realized what he was doing. He was tempted to stop, but he remembered how much stress it released. Sighing, he continued to beat the batter before putting it in a pan he already had laying out.

He opened the oven, placing the brownie inside and setting a timer.

He moved himself over to his special pantry, where he kept all of his cake mixes that he hid from his dad. Jeremy grabbed Michael's favorite cake mix and began to silently make it, along with the snickerdoodle cookies they liked.

About an hour in, the silence was too much. He liked it when Michael would talk to him while he baked, trying to distract him more. He looked longingly at him phone across the counter.

He hesitantly placed the icing bag down, and reached for his phone. He held down the center button, and waiting until the microphone came on.

"Call..." he let out another sigh.

"Daddy."

"Calling, Daddy Mell."

After a few rings, Michael picked up. "Hey dude! What's up?"

"Hey, Michael..." Jeremy trailed off, unsure of how to word what he wanted to say.

Hey, yeah, so I like it when you come over and just kinda watch me bake. It calms me down sometimes and I'm stress baking so come over here and love me.

Michael was about to break the silence when he heard a timer for the cookies going off in the background. "Jeremy, are you baking again?"

"...maybe?"

Michael turned off his tv and picked his phone off the floor, turning it off of speaker mode. "I'll be over in five." He hung up his phone, and got ready to go see his stressed baby.

Jeremy pulled the cookies out from the oven, rushing to make it look pretty for Michael. He burned himself several times trying to get the cookies off the hot plate, but eventually managed to get all of them off of the pan. He quickly ran over to the cake he'd made, trying to make it look better.

"Babe, I feel like you're just causing more stress for yourself by doing this."

Jeremy jumped back at Michael's voice.  "Dude! You can't just, do that!"

His boyfriend chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Jeremy's waist. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you."
He mumbled into Jeremy's back.

Jeremy pulled him around for a quick peck on his forehead before motioning to the cake and cookies. "Ta-da!" He weakly mumbled.

Michael smiled. "It looks delicious baby." He moved closer to Jeremy's ear. "But you know what else is probably more delicious?" He purred out.

"W-w-what?" Jeremy stuttered out, his face red at the comment.

"Those brownies! I mean, wow, just look at them!" Michael pulled away from Jeremy and walked over to the blondie brownies. "Just, wow!"

"Michael, I hate you so much right now."