Boyf Riends- Hogwarts AU

Greatly inspired by @gaymermell on tumblr

No one asked for this, but like someone has to have wanted it, right?

"Okay, okay, but hear me out. We don't do our homework, and we go sneak food from the kitchen instead."

"I'm down." Jeremy began to pack up their things, rushing to get out.

"Wow. Not gonna invite us? I see how it is, Slytherin." Jake crossed his arms jokingly.

"Oh whatever, Gryffjndors." Jake laughed, and turned to Rich. He whispered something in his ear, and Rich gently shook his head. Rich grabbed Jakes hand, blushing slightly.

"Hey, we'll meet up with you nerds later. Dinning hall?" Jake asked.

Jeremy tried to respond, but seeing Michael already halfway down the hall, all he could do was nod before running off to get his boyfriend.

"Dude! You like, ran off!"

"Well sorry I blast too fast." Jeremy rolled his eyes at Michael comment, and gently grabbed his hand.

"So, do you have a reason you want to go to the kitchen? Or just like, for food?"

"Dude, just food. I haven't eaten since-"

"Hey mudbloods! Why don't you two get a room!" Jeremy's grip on his boyfriends hand tightened. He was about to do something he would probably regret when Michael pulled him back.

"Hey," Michael whispered. "I've got this."

"Michael, not to be rude or anything, but you're a hufflepuff. What are you gonna do?"

Michael glared at Jeremy before releasing his grip on Jeremy's hand. He stepped forward, closer to the dumb bullies. They waited impatiently for Michael's next move.

Michael licked his hand, and smeared it onto the blond kids face. "You've got mud on your face, you big disgrace, we're gonna put you back into your place!"

Jeremy realized what Michael had done, and grabbed his arm; running far away from the goons.

Eventually they stopped right in front of the kitchen, both boys panting heavily, but a huge smile on their faces.

Jeremy slapped Michael's arm. "Dude! You could've like, gotten yourself killed!"

"Yeah right. And ow." Michael rubbed his arm as Jeremy engulfed him in a hug. "Awe, does little Jeremy care about me?" Michael asked in a baby voice.

"Fuck off." Jeremy mumbled from Michael chest, hugging him tighter.

"Hey," Jeremy looked up into Michael's eyes. "I'm sorry I freaked you out. But I would rather him go after me for singing a muggle song, then after you for actually attacking him."

"Yeah, yeah." Jeremy blushed, removing himself from Michael. "Wanna go stuff our faces with food?"

Michael smirked, giving Jeremy a quick peck on the lips. "Hell yeah, babe."