Kleinsen- Disappear pt2

Don't worry guys, it's just fluff

Requested by FREAKING EVERYONE OMG

Jared plugged his phone into the aux cord, trying to distract his mind away from Evan as he drove away.

He turned on his musical playlist, putting it on shuffle.

It was silent for a moment before the song started to play. Jared gripped his steering wheel harder when he realized what song it was.

What did Jesus do? When they sentenced him to die?

Jared almost changed the song, but as his hand started reaching for the phone, it turned away.

No. The song meant something. It had to.

Jared had to 'Man Up'. He turned the car around, speeding back towards Evans house.

Jared pulled his phone out of the aux cord, just as Helpless started to play.

Yeah, no, it's definitely a sign.

Jared's feet walked him towards the door, and his hand stopped a few inches from knocking.

Jared's hand hovered there for a few more seconds before it dropped. "God, I'm a idiot." Jared turned to go when he heard a softer, smaller voice.

"Y-y-you're such, such a idiot E-Evan."

Jared didn't bother with knocking as he opened the door, slamming it behind him. He raced upstairs, throwing Evans door open.

Evan looked at Jared with wide eyes as if he didn't believe that he'd come back. To be fair, Jared couldn't believe he'd come back either.

"J-Jar-Jar-" Jared's heart broke as Evan struggled to say his name. He looked so helpless on the floor, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, don't stress yourself out. I'm right here." Jared inched closer to Evan. "Can I touch your hand?"

Evan nodded his hand, and let out a soft hiccup. Jared gave his hand a soft squeeze. "I-I'm, ugh." Jared sighed. "I'm sorry. I know I'm an ass. You don't deserve to go through the hell that is Jared Kleinman. He's horrible with emotions, he pushes the people he loves away, he's-"

"A-amazing. He's s-so, so fun-funny, and, helpful, and, and he, he c-came back."

Evan tiled his head to the side, allowing Jared to wipe away his tears. "Why, why did you come back?"

"I...I uh. Well, it's just, uh." Jared struggled to find the right words to say. It need to be perfect. It had to show how much he cared, how much he-

While Jared was struggling, Evan took the time to gently kiss him. Jared jerked back in surprise, but quickly recovered, pressing closer to Evan.

Once the parted, Evan smiled wide at Jared. Jared gave Evan an evil grin before tackling him to the floor. They both laughed at each other, then happily got comfortable on the floor.

Evan wrapped his arms around Jared, and Jared snuggled closer to Evan's chest.

And they stayed that way until morning.