Boyf Riends- License ft. Trans! Mikey

Requested by: @gayfanprince
(Also Please tell me if I get something wrong. I'm still learning. And I know license stuff doesn't work like that but still)

Michael looked through his closet, putting aside all of the dresses and skirts before finally picking out a plain white t-shirt and some jeans. Jeremy had said that this date would be pretty casual anyway.

He dug through his drawer until he found his binder. He quickly put it on, and threw his short on top before checking himself in the mirror.

He grabbed his hoodie and keys and headed out the door, ready to pick up Jeremy for their date.

"So Jeremy, where am I driving us to?" Michael smugly asked, rubbing in the fact that he had his license and Jeremy didn't.

"I'm not telling you! I'll just... tell you how to get there? That way it's still a surprise."

"Fine, Heere." Michael let out a small smile. "What do I do first?"

"Okay, um, go up there." Jeremy pointed to the nearing highway. Michael sped up, going faster that he probably should.

"Uh, Michael? You might want to slow doWN!" Michael just sped up faster, laughing at Jeremy's worry.

But his laughter soon stopped when he heard the sirens behind him. "Shit." He quickly looked around his car, and let out a breath when he realized that they didn't have weed.

Officer Naomi stepped out of her car and made her way to Michael's.

"Hello sir, do you realize how fast you were going?" Michael opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off by her. "Faster than you should've, kid. License?"

Michael hesitantly reached into his pocket and pulled it out, handing it to the cop.

She grabbed it, briefly looking at the the picture before furrowing her eyebrows. The boys could see her eyes glance at the picture and back at Michael in confusion.

"Michelle?" She asked. Michael turned bright red and looked down.

"It's Michael. His name is Michael." Jeremy grabbed Michael's hand and squeezed it lovingly.

"Well, 'Michael', you need to get your license fixed. I'm gonna leave you with a warning this time, kid. Slow down, and get it fixed." She turned to go, heading back to her car.

The boys sat in silence before Michael turned the car back on.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jeremy asked breaking the silence.

"Let's just go. Where do I go next." Michael softly answered.

"Um..." Jeremy thought quickly before deciding on a new location. "Turn right up here and..."

"Wait, here?" Jeremy nodded, blushing. "I-I know a guy who works here..."

"Jeremy, we really don't have to do this right now. Why don't we go do whatever we were going to do and-"

"No, I want to do this. A-and I uh, have something else for you." Jeremy reached into his pocked, pulling out a slip of paper. "I-I uh, talked to your parents and uh, I-I-I'm gonna." He shoved the sheet of paper into Michael's hands.

"What is this?"

"I-I'm gonna pay for your top surgery, if that's okay w-with you, of course. It's just that, I know you don't like your binder, a-and I-"

Michael let out a broke sob and reached over the console and hugged Jeremy, sobbing into his shoulder.

"W-we don't have to! I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jeremy lightly rubbed Michael's back.

"No, no." Michael picked up his head and Jeremy instinctively wiped his boyfriends tears away. "Thank y-you." He whipped his nose on his hoodie sleeve. "H-h-how how did you get t-the money?"

Jeremy nervously chuckled and backed a little further into the car door. "I might have blown my bar mitzvah money on it..."

"Jeremy what? No! You can't, no!"

Jeremy laughed and kissed Michael's nose. "Don't worry, I wouldn't want to spend it on anything else except you, baby." He opened his car door. "Now come on, lets go get that license fixed."