Boyf Riends- Secrets pt 5

Requested by @lafayette12345
I changed a few things, I hope it's okay!

Michael quietly snuck down the staircase, making sure to avoid the steps that creaked.

He finally reached the door, and was about to unlock it when he heard his dad's voices.

"Where are you going, Michael?" Connor's voice sounded firm, but no angry, thankfully.

"Oh honey, let him go on his date. I-I think it's cute! Um, didn't you used to sneak out to uh, meet me?" Evan moved a cup of tea to his husband.

"W-what? I-I'm not..." Michael stuttered out, trying to come up with an  excuse, but to no avail.

"It's alright Mikey, j-just uh, be back by uh..."

"Eleven." Connor said before chugging his tea.

"Eleven! That's good. Be back by then. A-and no funny business? Please?"

Michael's face turned bright red at the comment. "Papa!"

Connor chuckled. "Have fun Mikey. But not too much."

Jeremy drummed his fingers on the diners table, waiting for his boyfriend. He checked his phone for the eighth time in the past minute.

"I'm so so sorry I'm late. My dads..."

"Oh! No, no it's okay, I just kinda was worried and stuff. Are you okay? You look flustered." Jeremy put his phone back into his pocket as Michael slid into the seat across from him.

"Again, dad's. Don't worry about it though."

Jeremy chuckled. "Well, I ordered what you got last time, a milkshake for us to share. If that's okay, of course! I mean, We can call the waiter over-"

"Jeremy, you're amazing. So amazing."

It was getting late, and the boys were packing up their stuff and getting ready to leave.

"How'd you get here, Jere-bear?" Michael asked.

"I uh, walked?"

"Oh." Michael twirled his car keys in his hands. "Well, I'll drive you back home."

"O-oh, no, you don't have to do that. You already paid for dinner and everything!" Jeremy opened the door for them both as they walked out into the moonlight.

"So? I don't want you to walk home alone. I'll drive you home." Michael wrapped his arm around Jeremy and lead him to his car before opening Jeremy's side and closing it for him.

Michael slipped into the drivers side. He started the car up, and started driving before he started talking to Jeremy, and keeping his eyes on the road.

"So, do you want to come over to my place tonight? Have a sleepover, like we always used to do?"

Jeremy face grew red. "I-I mean of c-course but uh, are we gonna... um? Yah know?"

Michael gave him a weird look. "What? OH! Oh no, no my Dads are home." He started laughing. "But someone's eager!"

Jeremy's face somehow grew more red.
"W-wha I just, I-it uh no! I mean, yes? I mean, is not, I'm not? Uh, YOUR-" he stuttered out an answer.

Michael burst out laughing, almost hitting another car before luckily making it home quickly and safely.

"OH MY GOD! I was joking! Dude! It's all good!" He said between wheezes. "Oh my god!" He mumbled out.

"IM SORRY!" Jeremy threw his hands up in surrender.

Michael continued to laugh as he lead his boyfriend to the front door and unlocking it.

"Michael! How was the date?" Connor and Evan sat on their couch, watching a nature documentary.

"O-oh Connor look, he brought his boyfriend over. You owe me a bamboo!"

"You guys bet on me?" Michael's chuckles quickly faded, were replaced by Jeremy's laughs.

Evan stood up and made his way towards Jeremy.

"I-I'm E-Evan. So you must be his boyfriend?"

Jeremy put on a straight face, and nodded his head firmly. "Y-yes sir."

"Jeremy, right? Michael talks about you all the time." Connor made his way over and put his arm around his husband before continuing. "But Michael, you said his hair was auburn colored, but it looks more chocolate to me."

"Y-you know, I'd uh, have to agree with you there, Con. Oh! Remember the time that he said that Jeremy was-" Evan was cut off by Michael's screeching.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE." He dragged Jeremy to his room. "WE'RE DONE HERE. GOODNIGHT!"

Evan and Connor laughed as the boys rushed upstairs and heard a door slam.

To top it all off, between laughs, Connor yelled up, "Door stays open young man!"

Even through the walls, a loud, screeching "DAD" could be heard.

Evan burst out laughing, followed by Connor as they made their way back to the couch.

"He's just like you, Con." He lightly kissed Connor on the nose before cuddling up against him.

"So... what did you say about me?"

"SHUT IT, HEERE."