Boyf's- I can roast you better

"Hey, can you pass me the controller?" Michael asked, setting down the drinks and snacks he'd brought out.

"Your mom's a controller." Jeremy whispered to himself, grabbing the remotes for them.

Michael paused. "Really? If you want to roast me, do it right. And besides, I can't do a 'your mom' joke for you, so I think it's unfair.Yah know?" Michael smirked.

"Oh it is on." Jeremy cracked his knuckles. "I'm about to give you a piece of my mind, punk."

"Oh no, I can't take the last slice."

Jeremy gasped. "Oh yeah? Well um," He thought about every roast post on tumblr he had seen. "Y-you must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen."

Jeremy smiled to himself, proud. "Suck it, Michael!"

"Sorry," Michael turned to Jeremy, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "Small objects are a choking hazard."

"Oh my god." Jeremy's face turned bright red, but he tried to recover. "Well, you think you're so hot, but the only thing you can turn on is a oven, so."

"Jeremy, you couldn't even turn on the oven last week, so what does that say about you?"

"S-shut up!" Jeremy tried again. "Well, uh, they say opposites attract, a-and that's probably why we're together. Cuz, you know. Y-you're ugly?" Jeremy smiled with fake confidence.

"Isn't that what Jake said to you the day after we started dating?" Michael wasn't even facing Jeremy, instead starting up the tv.

Jeremy eventually gave up on the well worded roasts. He had one more 'roast' to go before he called it quits. "W-well, um, y-you're ugly!"

"Thanks, I was dressing like you today. Are we done?" Michael had already pulled up a Halloween movie for them both to watch together. "Come on, my little marshmallow."

Jeremy reluctantly cuddled up next to Michael on the couch. After a moment of adjusting, he asked. "Wait, why did you call me marshmallow?"

"Because you just got roasted so hard, man."

"Michael Mell I swear."