Tree Bros-Swap AU pt2

Super short, I'm sorry

The silence in the car was slowly killing Connor. He wanted to say something, anything to Evan, but he didn't have the guts to.

Evan noticed Connor sweating, and even though Evan was cold, he turned the air on full blast. He didn't say anything as he moved the air towards Connor.

"T-thank you." Connor mumbled, looking down into Evans eyes. Evan kept a straight face, but as soon as Connor looked away, a small smile broke out.

"No problem. Now, where the hell am I taking you?"

"Oh, um j-just home."

Evan gave Connor a quick, puzzled look. "Just home?"

"W-well, I um, I assumed you didn't want to drive me to um, my therapy?"

"Assuming makes an ass out of you and me." Evan said, smirking. "And besides, I'd be happy to drive you. The one on Main Street?"

Connor nodded slightly. "Y-yeah, uh, that one."

Evan silently drive, and Connor didn't feel as anxious anymore. He stared out the window, and didn't notice the quick glanced Evan gave him.

"Okay, we're here." Evan stopped the car.

"Thank you, thank you so much for the ride."

"No problem. Do you need a ride back home?"

Connor didn't want to burden Evan, so he lied. "Oh, no, my mom can uh, she can pick me up."

Evan took a quick glance at Connor. "No she's not. You're lying. I'll pick you up after this and drop you off home."

"O-oh no," Connor said frantically. "I-it's fine. I'll be fine."

"I don't want you like, taking the bus or just walking. I'll drive you." Evan turned the car off, and turned his music up. "I'll be here. Now, hurry up. You don't want to be late, right?"

Connor hesitantly nodded his head before rushing into the building, trying to hide his blushing face.

This boy has got me helpless.