Boyf Riends- Hair Stylist AU pt2

I don't write smut, so this is as good as it's going to get my dudes

Warnings: implied sexual stuff

Requested by: freaking everyone
Also I'm doing part of spaceboyprince's request

Jeremy was regretting dating a hair stylist. Especially after what had happened.

Normally that would be a great thing. They could do you hair whenever you wanted! They could tell you all of the drama clients talked about!

But sadly, Jeremy's relationship started because of a kink, and he felt like that was all Michael wanted him for.

Was this whole relationship only because Michael thought his kink was sexy?

"Hey, you okay Jere-bear?" Michael asked, scooting closer to Jeremy on the bed.

Jeremy moved slightly over, further away from Michael. Michael's smiled dropped, but Jeremy didn't look up to notice. "Y-yeah, I'm, I'm uh, good."

"No you're not. What's wrong?" Michael asked, worried. "Did I saw something? Did you not like something we did?"

Jeremy sat up slightly, clutching the bed sheets, not speaking for a moment.

Michael sat up too, waiting for Jeremy's response.

"Do you... am I just... a toy?"

Michael paused, confused. "A, a toy? What do you mean?"

"Are you just using me for-!" Jeremy asked, gesturing his hand downward.

"Oh. Oh!" Michael's face flushed. "No! No, no I'm not, I swear I'm not!" He grabbed Jeremy's bare arms. "I do like you. A lot. I swear I'm not using you."

Jeremy blushed slightly as Michael lightly kissed his lips. Smirking, Michael started moving towards Jeremy's neck, where he knew he was most sensitive.

Jeremy let out a slight moan, covering his mouth. Michael gently moved Jeremy's hand away, carefully pulling them to Michael's hips

Michael slightly ran his hands up Jeremy's chest, thinking it would be hot. He was taken by surprise when Jeremy let out a loud chuckle before covering his mouth.

"S-sorry. Um, let's, let's do that again."

Michael reluctantly placed his hands back on Jeremy's hips, making sure not to move them this time. He waited until Jeremy was comfortable, and only focused on Michael's lips before Michael put his plan into action.

He gently removed his hands from Jeremy's waist, so Jeremy wouldn't notice. 

Carefully, Michael shifted over so he was closer to Jeremy, keeping his hands away from him.

Then slowly, Michael tried not to draw attention to his actions as his hands hovered around Jeremy's sides. Once he was ready, he lightly scratched up and down Jeremy's chest, causing Jeremy to pull away in a fit of laughter.

Jeremy struggled to get away, but Michael held him down firmly. Once he felt Jeremy had hand enough, he stopped, blowing soft raspberries onto Jeremy's stomach.

Jeremy's hyena laughter slowly turned back to light giggles as he eventually calmed down, looking lovingly at Michael. Michael smiled wider, and moved up again so he was laying down right next to Jeremy. He held onto Jeremy's hands, rubbing them softly with his thumb.

"I love you, okay? You mean so much to me."

Jeremy's face turned bright red, and he stuttered out, "I-I love you t-too, b-baby."