Boyf Riends- Pork Soup

Warning: Homicide and Anthropophagy
Also, keep in mind this is a AU. The boys are gonna act a little differently.

I've recently made this into a full story, so go check it out if you liked this!

Michael finished cutting up the meat and putting it in the crock pot. He chopped up some carrots and potatoes, putting them in the pot to cook, along with a lot of bone broth. He reached up for the spices, chuckling a bit when he naturally reached for the arsenic. He moved his hand a bit and grabbed the salt and pepper.

He cleaned himself up and make the dinning room look more presentable, and making sure they're weren't any stains left from earlier. He straightened out the table, smiling until he saw the dark, red stain. He sighed, and carefully removed it, walking it over to the wash, throwing it in with his t-shirt from earlier.

The door bell rang.

"Just a minute!" Michael straighten out his hoodie before heading to the door.

"Hey baby," Michael said, opening the door with a huge smile on his face. "Dinners almost ready!"

"T-thank you for making dinner, Mikey. I-I brought flowers for the table." Jeremy blushed, holding out the red roses. "I-I-I got red because you like red, a-and-" Michael cut him off by a little kiss.

"They're beautiful, sweetheart. I'll set them on the table. Sound good?" Jeremy didn't trust himself to speak, so he just nodded his head. He always got over excited for their dates.

"Alright, sir Jeremy," Jeremy laughed at Michael's antics. "I bring you, your soup!"

"Why thank you, sir Michael. It looks wonderful." Jeremy said in a posh voice.

The boys dug in, enjoying each other's presents and the delicious meal. Jeremy let out a groan of approval as he ate a piece of the meat.

"Michael, you are literally the best chef when it comes to pork." Michael chuckled. "I learned from the best!" Michael motioned to some of his portraits. "Mom and dad are like, the best out there."

"Well yeah, I would assume. They run that amazing food truck place!" Jeremy finished up his soup. "So um, do you want to..."

"Play Apocalypse of the Damned?" Michael finished for Jeremy.

"Yeah, that. Let's do that!" Jeremy leaned over the table and kissed Michael. "Thank you so much. I...I love you?"

Michael chuckled. "I love you too, geek. Now come on, I've got a game to win."

Jeremy put one of his books in his locker as his friend, Evan Hansen came up to him. "Oh, hey Ev! What's wrong?" He asked when he saw Evans frown. He closed his locker and faced Evan, giving him his full attention.

"I-I, it's just, um." Evan took a deep breath. "Do you... have you seen Connor? T-the tall one?"

"Your boyfriend? No, I haven't. Why? Is something wrong? I'm mean, obviously, but..."

"He um, was supposed to come over yesterday but, he um, he didn't? I mean, it's fine, I just, um, as worried?"

"Why? Not to be rude or anything."

"I-it's fine. He just, um, isn't in a good place right now? And he was um, coming over to talk to me about his um, you know?"

"Oh gotcha. Well, I'm sure he's fine, Evan. Maybe he just... got sick? He's probably just at home." Evan nodded his head.

"Y-yeah you're probably right. Um, thank you!"

Jeremy sat down with his lunch in front of Michael. "Jeremy, my baby, how's it hanging?"

Jeremy was about to respond when he saw out of the corner of his eye, Zoe walk up to Evan. He studied the pair before Evan got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

"S-s-sorry baby, I've uh, gotta go. I'll be back!" Jeremy ran after his friend, but he didn't see the way Michael's fists clenched up.

"E-Evan?" Jeremy was greeted by sobs when he entered the bathroom. "Evan what's wrong?"

Evans sobs could be heard from the biggest stall. It wasn't a panic attack yet, but if he didn't get answers quick it would be.

"Evan, slow down and breath for me. Can you tell me what happened?"

"H-he he he r-r-ran away to to to-" Evan sobbed into Jeremy's shoulders. "I should have helped him, I should've I-I-I-"

Jeremy quietly shushed him and rubbed his back, ignoring the tears starting to form in his eyes.

"T-there's a chance he's okay though, right, Evan?" Evan shook his head, scooting up against the wall. "He-he left a l-long note for all of his m-main fr-friends and and he left a c-copy of Moby Dick. H-he did this last time too, b-b-but we were fast last time." He let out a broke sob. "I-it's too l-late. He-" he sniffled. "He said that, that he ran away, somewhere f-far and and to not look for him."

Jeremy leaned back against the opposite wall, fighting back the tears forming in his eyes.

Evan let out another broke sob.

"It's all my fault. I... I deserve to go the way he did." He buried his face in his knees as Jeremy tried to convince him otherwise.

The boys were unaware of the boy who was listening to their conversation.

Michael adjusted his glasses before texting his mom the exciting news.

To:Momma
I know it's soon, but I have another one who wants to go... and maybe something a bit less messy this time?