Boyf Riends- Red String pt2

Jeremy broke into the worlds biggest smile

"Hey soulmate." Michael smirked, twirling the string.

"Did you know? That we were soulmates?"

"Well," Michael paused, carefully choosing his words. "I was hoping it was you, and I guessed it was you, but I wasn't sure."

"Well," Jeremy looked at the floor blushing before continuing, "I'm glad it's you."

"Me too, birthday boy. Oh! Before I forget," Michael shuffled threw his backpack. "Let me get you your gift."

"Oh, dude you didn't have to-" he was cut off by Michael shoving his present into his stomach.

"This is part one, I have a better, gift for you later." Michael looked away, embarrassed. "It's really not that good, but uh, I think you'll like it."

Jeremy smiled at Michael before he ripped open the package, gasping at the gift.

He pulled out a dark blue sweater, almost identical to the one Michael was wearing, but with no patches.

"I was uh, thinking, you always like to wear my sweater, so I got you your own to wear!"

Jeremy was still looking in awe at the gift, so Michael continued, smirking as he said, "If you don't like it, I can return it..."

"No, no! I love it!" Jeremy rushed out. "I was just um... I don't know. Maybe we could like, add patches? So I can be even more like you...?"

Michael chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll do the same thing you did. Each patch I give you will represent something from our friendship." Michael paused, giving a flirty smirk. "And now our relationship." Michael chuckled.

Jeremy blushed deeply, but laughed along. The bell rang, so Jeremy quickly put on his new hoodie, and starting walking to his class before pausing and running back to Michael.

"Sorry, I forgot something."

Michael looked around. "No, you have everythi-"

He was cut off by Jeremy's lips on his. Michael let out a soft moan, and Jeremy smirked into the kiss.

Jeremy broke apart, happy to see that he made Michael a blushing mess. "Alright, now I'm good. Thank you again for the hoodie!"

Michael smiled as he watched Jeremy walk to class, and the red string unravel.

If the hoodie got him a kiss on the lips, he wondered what his other gift would earn him...

I'll do a part 3 if you guys want, but if you don't, that's cool!