Boyf Riends- Rain

Warnings: no
But it is kinda short, sorry darlings

"Zombie! Dude! Watch out!" Michael yelled as Jeremy dies for the fifth time in the past half hour. "Dude, are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Micha." He paused the game and stretched. "It's just, seven been playing for a while now. Can we do... something else?"

"What'd you have in mind, Heere?" Michael asked, standing up and stretching as well.

Jeremy thought for a minute. "Well, we could always-"

"Shut up." Michael put a finger to Jeremy's lips. "Shush. Do you hear that?"

Jeremy listened intently, but could hear nothing except for the sudden pitter-patter on the window. Wait.

He looked at his boyfriend, their smiles growing wider as they raced to get ready. They took off their shoes and sweaters, and raced outside. They embraced the cold, wet droplets falling from the sky as they danced around.

Jeremy turned to face Michael, and was blessed enough to see the pure and utter joy on his boyfriends face as the rain fell around him. He moved closer to the boy.

"Hi." Jeremy pressed their foreheads together. "Hi." Michael laughed.

"Hey Mikey, isn't it a bucket list thing of yours to kiss in the rain?" Jeremy asked, his cheeks blushing red.

"Maybe. Why?" Michael asked slyly.

"Well," Jeremy ran his fingers over Michael's shirt. "It's raining."

"Yep. It sure is." Michael looked up to the sky, ignoring what Jeremy was hinting at.

"Just kiss me, doofus."

"Ugh, fine." Michael smirked and stood on his tip toes to reach Jeremy, placing a light kiss on his lips. Jeremy pulled him closer, giving more passion into the kiss as the rain drops fell on them.

Michael eventually pulled away when he realized that Jeremy was shivering. He chuckled and pulled both of them into the now freezing house.

Michael raced upstairs and grabbed their sweaters and towels, and threw one at Jeremy.

"T-t-th-thanks."

"D-dude, I-I'm not e-even c-cold. I-I-I want t-to go out a-again!"

Jeremy didn't answer. He just quickly dried off and pulled both of them onto the couch. Jeremy sat down first, then pulled Michael into his lap for body heat. Michael tried to escape, just Jeremy just wrapped his arms around Michael's waist, holding him close.

"B-b-babe t-the r-rain! I have t-to-!"

Jeremy put his head down on Michael's shoulder, and snuggled up further against Michael.

Michael sighed and leaned back into his tall boyfriend. The rain outside came to a slow trickle; a soft lullaby for the boys.

They would eventually wake up tomorrow and be incredibly sick, but all that mattered right now was this moment.