Tree Bros- Judgement Day pt2

Evan grabbed on to the straps of his backpack, holding on for dear life.

He neared his classroom, mumbling to himself, "Almost there, almost there."

"Is it weird to be the first person in history to break their arm jerking off too much, or you consider that an honor?" Evan stopped, turning quickly to Jared.

"Wait. What? I didn't, I wasn't... doing that." Evan mumbled.

"Paint me the picture, you were-"

"Hey Evan." Connor cut off Jared's comment, tired of seeing Evan uncomfortable. "Wanna head to class? I think we're together." Connor put his arm around Evans neck, guiding him to their class.

"I'm sorry. Bye Jared!" Evan called after Jared, who scoffed and went the other way.

"Sorry." Connor mumbled, not looking at Evan. "But why are you friends with him? He's kind of a jerk."

"Well, uh, he's, he's the only one who actually talks to me, so uh, I just kinda."

"Well, now I'm your friend." Connor guided Evan into the classroom. "And I'm sorry, but I've got to head to class."

"Wait, uh, didn't you, didn't you say that this was your class too?"

"Oh," Connor turned towards Evan. "I lied so Jared would leave you alone." Connor winked, and walked out the door. As he walked away, he missed Evans blushing face, and Evan missed his.

"Hey." Evan jumped slightly, slamming his locker in surprise. "Oh! Uh, hi? Hi."

Connor smirked. "Wanna grab a scoop?"

"Oh! Uh? Yeah, yeah sure." Connor nodded his head, heading towards his car. "So there's this one, it's kinda far, but it's got the best-"

"L-leave me, leave me alone."  Connor turned around in surprise. His surprise quickly turned to anger when he saw the two boys towering over him.

"Awe, did you hear that Kurt? He wants us to leave him alone." Ram cracked his knuckles, chuckling to himself.

"You heard him." The two boys turned around. "Leave him alone."

"Awe man, your boyfriend came to ruin our fun." Ram high fived his friend for that one. "Nice!"

"Connor, don't, don't do this." Evan whispered. "They'll just, they'll just hurt you too."

Connor shrugged. "I don't really care." He stepped closer to the two boys. "So, what's it gonna be? Easy way, or hard way?"

Instead of replying, the two cracked their knuckles and stepped forward.

"Hard way. I was hoping you'd pick that." Connor smiled. He quickly made sure no else was in the hallway, and pressed a finger to both of their temples.

"What the hell are you-" Ram fell to the floor, along with Kurt.

Evan looked up worriedly, and Connor quickly came up with an excuse.

"First of all, they aren't dead, just asleep. Second, it's just a pressure point, Chill."

Evan nodded, accepting Connors answer.

"So," Connor asked, putting his hand out to help Evan up. "How about that ice cream?"

As they walked out of the school, he could hear his dad's voice in his head.

Protect him. Only one more level, then you'll be free to go.

Yeah. Connor thought. Free to go.