Boyf Riends-Little Mermaid pt3

Jeremy, nothing big is going to happen tonight. At the most, my calculations say that you two will sleep in the same bed, but without physical contact.

Okay. Nothing I can't handle.

Tomorrow though...

Wait, what's happening tomorrow?

"Jeremy? You okay?" Michael asked. Jeremy realized he was standing awkwardly, and staring off into space.

"O-oh, yeah, I was just, uh-"

Day dreaming

"-day dreaming! Sorry." Jeremy chuckled slightly. Michael smiled and set his controller down, moving to turn off the tv.

"Nah, it's all good. Wanna head to bed soon? My dad will probably wake us up early...You can sleep in my bed since it's like, bigger than a Queen." Michael chuckled. "Only the best for a prince, you know?" He said bitterly. He quickly turned back towards Jeremy.

"So, uh, ready for bed?"

Michael was right. The boys would wake up early. But at least Jeremy's didn't have to hunt for breakfast.

Correct. But you still have a job to do.

I forgot you could read my mind.

Yes, well, we have to continue with the plan.

Yeah, what am I supposed to do?

The main part of this is to get the dad to like you. So act normal, and I'll help you along the way. But the grand finale will be later in the morning.

Grand finale?

Jeremy would have asked the Squip more, but breakfast was being placed in front of them. Michael looked expectingly at Jeremy.

"So have you had champorado? Or pandesal?" Michael asked, grabbing a bread roll for himself. "The pandesal is a really popular breakfast bread."

"N-no, I uh, can't say I have!" Jeremy picked up one of the breads, watching as Michael dipped it in the drink next to him. Jeremy carefully copied him, and took a small bite. He let out a soft hum as the flavors danced around in his mouth. The drink was bitter but sweet, and with the bread, it just tasted so... amazing!

"So, do you like it?" Michael asked, stars in his eyes as he watched Jeremy.

Jeremy just frantically nodded his head, taking another bite. Michael's smiled widened. He already knew he was head over heels for this guy, and wanted to show him everything his parents never did.

"Son, good morning." The king paused, taking in the two boys attire. He leaned in and whispered something angrily to one of the servants, who rushed out of the room quickly. The other two in the room made eye contact and grabbed the plates away from the boys.

"Dad? What the h-"

"Did you forget about what's happening today?" Michael bowed his head. "How could I forget? You've been reminding me for months."

"Then why are you just calmly eating breakfast!" The first servant came back, holding two suits for the boys. The king waved him over, and the servant guided the two boys to the powder rooms downstairs. Michael took one of the suits from him, and handed the other to Jeremy before dismissing him. "Thanks, Evan."

Evan smiled back, the rushed back to the king.

"W-what's uh, what's happening?" Jeremy asked cautiously.

Michael let out a big sigh that could be heard from Jeremy's changing room.

"My dads trying to get me to fall in love with a princess from another village, so that we will have more land and stuff."

"O-oh. Um, you uh, still sound upset?"

"Well, yeah! No matter how many times I tell my dad I'm into princes, and not princessess, he's just like 'oh but you can change that, right?'" Michael sighed again, pulling up his pants. "And besides, the princess is a jerk. And I'm pretty sure she's into chicks anyway."

Tell him.

Tell him what?

Tell him you're of royal family. Tell him you're a mermaid. Tell. Him. Everything.

Jeremy took a deep breath and prepared himself. "So, uh, Michael, I've got something to tell you..."

"Shoot man, I've already spilt my guts to you." Michael said through the closed door separating the two.

"I... I'm a mermaid! I just traded out my fins for legs because I wanted to walk on land and meet you! I'm also the son of the king of the ocean, so technically I'm a prince, and I'm the one that saved you when you fell into the ocean a long time ago, I just never wanted to tell you because I didn't want you to freak out!" Jeremy rushed out.

There was silence between the two, until Michael opened the door between them.

"Well thank god, because one, I thought it was you saving me but I didn't want to seem like a crazy person, and two, hey, maybe since you're a prince, this could work out..." he trailed off, his eyes wondering over Jeremy, stopping at his neck.

"Y-you uh, your tie." Michael gestured to his tie. "Do uh, do you want some help?"

Jeremy nodded, blushing at Michael's actions. Michael stepped closers, and calmly tied the knot, making it look presentable. His hands stopped once he finished, and just hovered around Jeremy's neck. Michael slowly looked up to Jeremy's eyes, emotions poring out of them and into Jeremy's soul.

Kiss him.

Jeremy didn't need to be told twice.