Tree Bros- The Squip Song

AU where Connor gets a Squip
Warning: Bad words wooaahh

Requested by: @NerdiestKat

Connor ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

He hated when he did this. He always somehow managed to scare off Evan. Connor still doesn't know why Evan was friends with him. He was so sweet and nice behind the stutter and anxiety. Connor was just...

He gripped the sink tighter in frustration. Why couldn't he not be like this and just tell Evan he liked him?

Why couldn't he be normal?

"Hey, Tall-ass." Connor turned to the voice, ready to rip their head off.

"Down here." Connor looked down to see Rich, a popular kid. Great.

"You look like you could use a Squip."

So now here he was, in his bedroom, holding a Squip in one hand, and Mountain Dew in another. 

"Well, here goes literally nothing." He popped the pill in his mouth and took a chug of Mountain Dew.

He paused when he realized nothing felt different. If anything, it had a minty aftertaste.

Great. He just waisted $401 on a wintergreen tic tak. Whatever, it was his parents money anyway. 

He later down on his bed, planning how he was going to apologize to Evan. He probably wouldn't anyway. He could just walk up to Evan and Evan would be happy to be near him.

Well, he should still say something. I mean, he was kinda-

Connor fell onto his floor in shooting pain. "Ow!"

Target male inaccessible.

"What the hell?" Connor questioned the voice in his head.

Calibration in process. Please excuse some mild discomfort.

Another beam of shooting pain hit him. "Mild?"

Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated.

He paused. Oh thank god. It was over. That was horrib-

Discomfort level may increase.

Connor fell back to the floor, his hands on his head, trying to no avail to stop the pain. 

Accessing, Neuro memory. Accessing muscle memory. Accessing procedure complete.

Connor stood up slightly on wobbly feet.

Connor Murphy, welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor. Your Squip.

"So... this thing is real?"

Yes Connor, this 'thing' is very real.

"So... can everyone see you? Or is it just me?"

Just you. Now luckily, we are in your bedroom, but you'll need to work on talking to me inside your head.

Like this?