Boyf Riends- Spider-Man AU

Wow, I wonder what the writer just saw. It's a mystery.

Also this has almost nothing to do with the new movie, FYI. No spoilers heere!

"Okay but like, come on Jere, you have to admit it. Spider-Man is like, the hottest guy out there!" Micheal lightly shoved Jeremy as they walked to lunch together.

Jeremy looked away, not wanting the other to see his red face. "I mean, I guess he's nice looking?"

"Nice looking?" Michael stopped in the middle of the cafeteria. "He's hot!" He yelled, earning glares from his fellow students.

"Okay dude, whatever you say." Jeremy sat down at the lunch table, and both boys began eating their lunches, enjoying a little bit of silence before everyone else came to lunch.

Jeremy rested his head on his hand as he began to think.

Maybe Michael would like him without the suit. Maybe he would think that he was still cool without the suit too, and they could finally be together. Maybe... if he just told Michael...

He quickly shook the thought from his mind.

No, he couldn't tell Michael. No matter how much he wanted to tell him and win his heart, he needed to protect him more. He needed to keep his identity a secret, and try not to get jealous of his alter-ego.

Jeremy's thoughts were cut off by screams of his classmates around him. Looking up, they saw that all of the lunch monitors had the glitching face of The Squip, New Jersey's worst villain.

"Hello everyone! You may be wondering why I'm here. Well, I'm here to make you be more chill. To make you popular. All you have to do, is follow my instructions..." The squip trailed off as the students watching glazed at the screen in a hypnotic state.

Jeremy had left as soon as he saw The Squip on the screens. Leaving behind his phone, he had quietly snuck out, without realizing that Michael was close behind him.

You see, Michael knew all about Jeremy's secret. How couldn't he? They both had the same body type, both were never in the same room, and whenever Michael brought up Spider-Man, Jeremy would change the topic and blush.

So, Michael wanted to see Jeremy in action. So he snuck out quietly, although it's not like anyone noticed.
Everyone was too distracted by the electronics in their hands, or on the big screens.

Jeremy raced down the hall until he had reached his locker. He lifted it up and grabbed his suit, quickly throwing off his normal clothes and putting his suit on. He then raced out of the school to the SQU company where he knew The Squip would be.

Eventually, Jeremy made it to the tower, while Michael was making his way up the dozens of flights of stairs.

"Squip!" Jeremy yelled. "You can't just take over the city! It's... wrong..." he awkwardly shifted.

The Squip let out a low, cruel laugh. "Wow. I'm just so inspired by your words, Spider-Man. I guess I have to stop taking over the city now!" He snapped his fingers as he sent his attack drones towards Spider-Man.

Jeremy knocked them all away, before turning to The Squip. "Is that all you've got?"

"No, but it was enough time for me to find out that there's someone watching us, who happens to have two phones." Again, he snapped his finger, and Jeremy heard a familiar scream.

A teen boy in a red hoodie was dragged out from behind the rooftop door, struggling to get out of the robotic arms his phone just grew.

"Michael!" Jeremy shouted, forgetting where he was. He quickly turned back to The Squip. "Let him go!"

"Yeah, I don't think so." He flicked his wrist, sending Michael to dangle over the edge of the building.

"W-wha, hey! Let me go!" Michael struggled with the arms wrapping tighter around him, his feet flailing wildly.

Jeremy quickly ran and threw a fist at The Squip, who easily dodged it.

"Awe, is that the best you can do?" The Squip taunted Spider-Man.

"No," Jeremy paused. "But it distracted you enough for me to get this!" Jeremy flipped over to Michael's backpack, grabbing the water bottle from inside.

The Squip laughed. "Water doesn't hurt me, idiot."

"No," Jeremy opened the lid. "But Mountain Dew Red does." He sprayed all of it on the villain, who screamed and fizzled out of existence, for now.

Before he could celebrate, he heard the horrible screams of Michael, falling to his doom.

"No!" Jeremy shot his webs to a nearby building, and jumped.

Just as Michael was about to hit the ground, he was scooped up in Spider-Man's arms. A crowd below cheered, as the two slowly descended the rest of the way down.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, looking on Michael for any injuries.

"Nah, I'm good. Are you?" Michael's cheeks grew red as Jeremy's eyes lingered over him.

"Fine." Jeremy's voice was deeper, and more rough. "I know you're supposed to be in school, but why don't I take you home?"

Nodding, Michael pointed him in the right direction, as Spider-Man scooped him up.

When they reached Michael's apartment, Spider-Man sat down against the fire escape, looking intently into Michael's eyes. "Don't ever do that again. Do you know how dangerous that was? You could have been killed!"

"S-sorry." Michael wasn't used to this side of Jeremy, but he kinda liked it. Blushing, he added, "You could've bee killed too though."

Jeremy shook his head. "I don't matter as much as you." He shot his webs up, hanging upside down. "Stay safe."

"Wait!"

Jeremy turned to face him, still upside down.

Michael tugged at his mask, bringing it up just enough to see Spider-Man's lips. Michael leaned in, closing his eyes and softly kissing him. Both boys felt sparks and butterflies in their stomachs as they pressed harder, craving the others taste.

Michael was the first to pull away. He pulled the mask back up, and climbed into his bedroom window.

"I'll see you at school, Jeremy." He pulled his window closed along with his curtains, leaving a dumbfounded Jeremy behind.